TNP: Police report for online flames!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
If being flamed warrants a police report, I can't really imagine how many police reports I have to make. :bsmilie:

Your opinions on this?

Pictures courtesy of TNP, 17 Aug 2006
flamed02.jpg

flamed.jpg

Well, in short:

Woman posts pro-govt opinions --> Gets flamed --> Makes Police Report

She claims to have lost sleep, distressed, etc.

jsbn said:
Well, in short:

Woman posts pro-govt opinions --> Gets flamed --> Makes Police Report

She claims to have lost sleep, distressed, etc.

wah, i lost sleep & distressed over satayboi's thread yesterday, should i file a police report against him? :think:

worst of all, that thread is gone now... :cry:

Almost all forums suffer from this, ppl faming each other. It is only do we take it lightly or seriously. I think Mods have done their part but sometime ppl just get out of hand.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, i lost sleep & distressed over satayboi's thread yesterday, should i file a police report against him? :think:

How? Got evidence or not?? else no point

Some people like to make mountains out of molehills but then it really depends on the CONTENTS of the flames.

Well in this case.... the only reason why TNP brought up the case was because she made PRO GOVT comments and got ridiculed etc. If its was any other thing, who will bother... but tsk tsk you go whack a Govt supporter? Dont know your place in society.... Also the idiots go doctor her pictures and all.... How many cases of flaming take place in internet forums, how come none get in the papers until now?

I guarantee within next few weeks will get a article saying that those involved were questioned by police and let off with a STERN WARNING. And basket that Satay boy first time say what delete thread by accident and then a second time! Oh please think we idiots? Delete thread so easily done?? No balls say no balls.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

gone so fast?

pathetic is all I can say.

centuryegg said:
Well in this case.... the only reason why TNP brought up the case was because she made PRO GOVT comments and got ridiculed etc. If its was any other thing, who will bother... but tsk tsk you go whack a Govt supporter? Dont know your place in society.... Also the idiots go doctor her pictures and all.... How many cases of flaming take place in internet forums, how come none get in the papers until now?

I guarantee within next few weeks will get a article saying that those involved were questioned by police and let off with a STERN WARNING. And basket that Satay boy first time say what delete thread by accident and then a second time! Oh please think we idiots? Delete thread so easily done?? No balls say no balls.

think he thought u pi dan = ben dan... :bsmilie:

haiz, 1 group of uncles here kena fooled by 1 JC boy... and obviously nothing is done... oh well... life goes on...

what a loser.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

haiz, 1 group of uncles here kena fooled by 1 JC boy... and obviously nothing is done... oh well... life goes on...
Referring to yourself? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

ok.....sry lah. about 3 4 pp wanted me to delete that thread. so i deleted it.

wun make same mistake again.:angel:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who knows i might be 10 years older than him....
Should be more than 10 since he is still in JC. :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
maybe he retain in sec then study 6 years, or primary school also retain...
waliao ... you see him no up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.