TNP: Police report for online flames!


Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#1
If being flamed warrants a police report, I can't really imagine how many police reports I have to make. :bsmilie:

Your opinions on this?

Pictures courtesy of TNP, 17 Aug 2006


 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#3
Well, in short:

Woman posts pro-govt opinions --> Gets flamed --> Makes Police Report

She claims to have lost sleep, distressed, etc.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#4
jsbn said:
Well, in short:

Woman posts pro-govt opinions --> Gets flamed --> Makes Police Report

She claims to have lost sleep, distressed, etc.
wah, i lost sleep & distressed over satayboi's thread yesterday, should i file a police report against him? :think:

worst of all, that thread is gone now... :cry:
 

zac08

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2005
11,755
0
0
East
#6
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, i lost sleep & distressed over satayboi's thread yesterday, should i file a police report against him? :think:

worst of all, that thread is gone now... :cry:
How? Got evidence or not?? else no point
 

G-man

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2006
2,280
6
38
My House
#7
Some people like to make mountains out of molehills but then it really depends on the CONTENTS of the flames.
 

Aug 16, 2005
83
0
0
#9
Well in this case.... the only reason why TNP brought up the case was because she made PRO GOVT comments and got ridiculed etc. If its was any other thing, who will bother... but tsk tsk you go whack a Govt supporter? Dont know your place in society.... Also the idiots go doctor her pictures and all.... How many cases of flaming take place in internet forums, how come none get in the papers until now?

I guarantee within next few weeks will get a article saying that those involved were questioned by police and let off with a STERN WARNING. And basket that Satay boy first time say what delete thread by accident and then a second time! Oh please think we idiots? Delete thread so easily done?? No balls say no balls.
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#10
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, i lost sleep & distressed over satayboi's thread yesterday, should i file a police report against him? :think:

worst of all, that thread is gone now... :cry:
gone so fast?
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#13
centuryegg said:
Well in this case.... the only reason why TNP brought up the case was because she made PRO GOVT comments and got ridiculed etc. If its was any other thing, who will bother... but tsk tsk you go whack a Govt supporter? Dont know your place in society.... Also the idiots go doctor her pictures and all.... How many cases of flaming take place in internet forums, how come none get in the papers until now?

I guarantee within next few weeks will get a article saying that those involved were questioned by police and let off with a STERN WARNING. And basket that Satay boy first time say what delete thread by accident and then a second time! Oh please think we idiots? Delete thread so easily done?? No balls say no balls.
think he thought u pi dan = ben dan... :bsmilie:

haiz, 1 group of uncles here kena fooled by 1 JC boy... and obviously nothing is done... oh well... life goes on...
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#15
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think he thought u pi dan = ben dan... :bsmilie:

haiz, 1 group of uncles here kena fooled by 1 JC boy... and obviously nothing is done... oh well... life goes on...
Referring to yourself? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#16
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think he thought u pi dan = ben dan... :bsmilie:

haiz, 1 group of uncles here kena fooled by 1 JC boy... and obviously nothing is done... oh well... life goes on...
ok.....sry lah. about 3 4 pp wanted me to delete that thread. so i deleted it.

wun make same mistake again.:angel:
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#18
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who knows i might be 10 years older than him....
Should be more than 10 since he is still in JC. :bsmilie:
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#20
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
maybe he retain in sec then study 6 years, or primary school also retain...
waliao ... you see him no up ...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom