TLR crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drake336

Jan 21, 2006
Who here still has a working TLR? ;)

sabrewolf said:
Rolleiflex 2.8 B, made in 1952 about 1000 units, slow shutter speed no longer works though :)

Mebbe I'm wrong but I thought it was the 2.8A that had only 1000 units made?

Send it to Andrew at Prime or Cam-X for repair. It should not be hard or expensive to fix the slow speeds - probably just needs a clean and lube. Gunk can seize up the slow speeds.

I a Rolleicord Vb series 1 on a regular basis - my favourite camera.

Just sold this beauty ;)

MG_0623.jpg

I still have a Rolleiflex Tessar and a 3.5F

just got a rolleicord vb a few months ago to retire my seagull!

Perfectly working Yashicamat here... have made some beautiful photos with this baby...

singscott said:
Just sold this beauty ;)

MG_0623.jpg

I still have a Rolleiflex Tessar and a 3.5F
Judging by the design of the WLF and the fact that the S/N is printed under the 'Rollicord' Name. It is a Va. yes?

Rolleiflex 2.8F white Face.:)

sabrewolf said:
I believe its the B that is quite rare since it is produced by the east german with the biometar lens.

Can you see that it reads 'biometer' around the lens in the pic?
I can't coz the words are so small in the pic.

It can't be a Vb mainly because of the design and dimensions of the WLF (in reference to the camera - the Vb WLF is removeable and thus wider) and the fact that S/N is under the 'Rolleicord' name. Vbs either had their S/Ns engraved on the top between the edge of the WLF and front of the camera or in the case of a latter production series 2 white face model, around the taking lens.

sabrewolf said:

Ahh - sorry mixed your post up with the one of the Rolleicord Va pic by Singscott. I thought you were answering my question to Singscott about the Rolleicord pic that Singscott posted.

You are actually answering my earlier question to you. DOH! My bad.

A rare beast your 2.8B is indeed and nice.:thumbsup:

:) Use to owned the seagull TLR, produced tack sharp photo, no problem with enlargement...dono what happen to the camera, it was 35 years ago, my first real camera, cost me $30 secondhand, before that owned a Diana camera....those were the days....

Perfectly working Rolleiflex GX and Mamiya C330S with 55mm, 80mm, 105mm, 135m, 180mm, 250mm lenses. Willing to let go the 330 set to the right buyer.

fastshot said:
Perfectly working Rolleiflex GX and Mamiya C330S with 55mm, 80mm, 105mm, 135m, 180mm, 250mm lenses. Willing to let go the 330 set to the right buyer.

The GX meter readout isn't ideal for people with Green/Red colour blindness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.