Tix for NDP ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hey anyone can log onto the site and apply for the tix ??? coz i can't seems to get into it though .... the site is www.ndp.org.sg right ???

anyway anyone knows the sms no. to apply ???? :D

Use the AXS machine...it is faster and provide you with reciept too...

i registered on the website already... so yeah... it works.. but the things is, the traffic is pretty heavy so it's quite hard during the day time...

Good luck. :)

I keep on getting the server busy error....

It's time for them to dump Java and go for microsoft :devil:

huh ????? then how ???? then how ???? then how ???? :cry: :cry:

i wanan get the tix lehz !!! anyone know is there any AXS machine around Raffles Place?

since those apply on website need to use IC as verification and each NRIC no. can only use one time

how abt those who use SMS or phone?

Originally posted by West_ray
huh ????? then how ???? then how ???? then how ???? :cry: :cry:

i wanan get the tix lehz !!! anyone know is there any AXS machine around Raffles Place?

Caltex House
30 Raffles Pl (next to OCBC ATM)

I applied this morning at abt 7.30am.. its running fine.. pretty fast too.. however when my colleague tried at arnd 9.30am.. the website frozed.. prob can't handle the huge traffic.. :bsmilie:

all forms of application will need to have the applicants's NRIC no.
Originally posted by Wai
since those apply on website need to use IC as verification and each NRIC no. can only use one time

how abt those who use SMS or phone?

I can log in noW!!! BUT ... bloody hell ... when i clicked the registration link, nothing appears but only the application code and the sponsers appeared !! ... damn !! must be something to do with my java or watever ... i also have the same prob with other site ... which asked me to download wat SUn Java ... but for watever reason, it just couldnt be downloaded .... !!!!!!;( ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.