Tix for NDP ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GoclPa
winning the tixs will be like winning 4d now :bsmilie:

but at least lazy pple like me who dun want to queue 3 days 3 nite for tickets also will have a chance to get it :D

Originally posted by Wai
so 60k for actual day
60k for preview

altogether 120K tickets?

no. minus the middle area for the Ministers, etc.
minus invited foreign guests, thats abt 10k.

Originally posted by blizzy
no. minus the middle area for the Ministers, etc.
minus invited foreign guests, thats abt 10k.

HUH!?!?!?!?!??! 10k ?????????????????????????????? wah lau ~~ then our chances would be one in a million ar ??????????

Originally posted by West_ray
HUH!?!?!?!?!??! 10k ?????????????????????????????? wah lau ~~ then our chances would be one in a million ar ??????????

10k is a low estimate. there's still sponsors, participants, members of SAF, etc etc etc . so total, probably 20k not for the public. i got 4 tix for ndp 01 =)

just wondering ... is sale of NDP tix legal ????? coz i read through the straits times, i saw a sentence by the Gov , saying that they can do nothing abt it though .... :dunno: ;p

Use the AXS Station to book the NDP tickets, faster. Book mine thru it. :)
Below is the URL for locations of the machine

AXS Station Location

Hehehe, after booking still can pay my bills :p

when is the deadline for applying the tix? will the tix send to IC holder's address??? anyone knows ? :dunno:

sucessful applicants will be notified via HP or email I think, and will have to do down to Far East Square to collect the tickets.
when is the deadline for applying the tix? will the tix send to IC holder's address??? anyone knows ? :dunno:

then do we have to show IC card when we go n collect?? coz i using alot of ppl's IC nehz .... dunno they will lend me thier IC or not ... some i dun even know them .... coz they r my friends' friends' friends ...

wah...of course lah..
siow lah....
then do we have to show IC card when we go n collect?? coz i using alot of ppl's IC nehz .... dunno they will lend me thier IC or not ... some i dun even know them .... coz they r my friends' friends' friends ...

(0_0"") ..... then how !??!?!??!?!!? is this an offence even though i got their permission ??????????? then wat if i didnt go n get the tix, then where the leftover tix ended up at ? ???? :cry: :dunno: :cry:

That's why a lot of pple can't get the tickets.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by togu
That's why a lot of pple can't get the tickets.... :rolleyes:

now just hope tat those applications using my friends' friends' friends wont get it ... coz dun think i can get their ICs ... :devil:

now just hope tat those applications using my friends' friends' friends wont get it ... coz dun think i can get their ICs ... :devil:

:p

:kok:

wahhh me kenak 4 ndp tix !!!! :gbounce:
but sms state: "congratulations! u are allocated 4 NDP03 tickets."

like that means it the actual day not preview one right?? anyone got a different sms?

wOW!!!!!! SO GD !!! when ur recevied the SMS !?!??!?!?!?!?! wat is the number???? i mean which number tat sent the sms to u ????? when to u going to collect?????? then how r u going to collect??????? did they said preview one or actual one ???????

wOW!!!!!! SO GD !!! when ur recevied the SMS !?!??!?!?!?!?! wat is the number???? i mean which number tat sent the sms to u ????? when to u going to collect?????? then how r u going to collect??????? did they said preview one or actual one ???????
woah brudder, relax.... it's only NDP, not Toto... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.