Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinetracy

Feb 11, 2009
To All:

It’s not about the Money Issue that brings me to write this Thread. However, it’s the words being promised, but never being honored and the lies that he has said.
P/S: All SMS’ being stated below are saved in my HP as History Evidence.

Story as follows:

Early Saturday Morning, I had received a last min call from Artemis, asking if I was able to be a standby model as his Main model was down.

Conversation as following:-

Time: 8.30am in Sat Morning
Received Miss Called.

SMS Conversation: -
Me: Who This
Ed: Ed here. Last Minute Shoot. Today 9.30am at sim lim sq u can?
Me: Erm.. Ed?
Ed: Ed or Edwin. We met before last mth for test shoot. Today can? Fashion Dress or Uniform Theme.
Me: Today Can. But can be slightly Later? Cos sleep late last night (Insomnia, only managed to rest at 5am). Having Slight headache now.
Ed: What time? Coz shoot will end by 12pm latest but stagger time with 2nd model
Me: Erm.. Sorry to ask, Im wondering and curious. Is this a TFCD or Paid Assignment? What time is ur shoot with 2nd model? Possible to arrange the shoot after her?

Ed called, and we communicated via phone.
He has mentioned that he had organized a Group Shoots, but his Main Model was down, and needs a Standby Model to be 2nd Model Immediately.
With my Kind Nature Attitude, I had decided to help him for this Shoot.
As he mentioned its outdoor shoots (Fashion Theme), somewhere near Sim Lim Square, I agreed to proceed immediately, despite of having a headache.
We have agreed on rate for $50/hr (for 2 hrs), and both mentioned to starts around 10.30am~Ending at 12.30pm.

Ed: Lets me know before you leave your place for Final Location.
Me: Please sms me the Location. Do I need to bring boots or Heels?
Ed: Now still at Lasalle behind sim lim square

During Preparation, he called once again, and said the Destination had changed to Hotel, as the Shoots with another Model in Lingerie Shoot was held there.

Being a responsibilities model, I will have to honor my Words and Promises to proceed, despite after knowing the final location.
Cause Ed had asked permission from the Photographers about bringing me in for the shoot.
Even stated very clearly in my Thread, on which I won’t be doing any Lingerie Theme, Ed still requested me to bring my Night-ie.
I rejected him, and we proceeded on uniform and sexy outfits theme as our previous agreement.

As its Last min requested for Shooting, I have asked him to pay for the Taxi Fare as I did not have enough cash on-hand. And he had agreed...

Ed: 3 Dickson Road Hotel 81
Me: In a Cab now
Ed: Go to Rm 528 first
Me: Reaching Soon. Sorry, will need your help to pay for the taxi fare. Will call you when reached.

I was late due to heavy traffic while rushing down.
I Reached the Destination at 11am.
After paying the Taxi Fare ($15.50), we proceeded to the Hotel room and I was being introduced to 7 photographers.

Starting from 11.30am, 2 rooms are split for 2 models.
My 1st Shooting with 3 Photographers, with 1 outfit on Sexy Hot School Girl uniform, and another outfits on Black mini tube and very Short Black skirt (Both in Sexy Stocking).
2nd Shooting proceeds with 4 Photographers on Black mini tube and very Short Black skirt, and another theme on Man Shirt, mini tube and hot pant.
I have honored my words and performed my very best, despite feeling tired for sleepless night.

During the 2nd Photographer Team, I had a chat with the photographers and they had mentioned that they had reached hotel at 9am+ already.
All this while (via SMS and Phone which has already been past 9am), Artemis had mentioned that location was NOT FIXED or DECIDED YET, and will be outdoor shoots. BUT in fact, all arrangements since the beginning of the organizing of the shooting has already been set for indoors.

A few things after investigating, I’ve found out that it was a complete LIE that there was any outdoor shooting.

Notice Emptyform’s post mentioning he was just back to Singapore and he pretty much went DIRECTLY to the hotel for shoot. There was no mention at all about any outdoor shoots.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5299243&postcount=1

emptyform.JPG

Secondly… during the organizing of the shooting… it was mentioned it WILL be an outdoor shooting as the size of participants have passed the number expected for indoor.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5292786&postcount=7

Artemis.jpg

The Shoots end at 1pm.
We, the Models, were being asked to a room to discuss on the Paid Rate.
The First model was settled first, as they have payment agreement at the beginning..
For myself, with 1.5hrs modeling, I was only paid $50.
Even when requested for $70 (with the extend of half an hour), he has mentioned that he had paid for the Taxi Fare, and argued that, if he paid me $70 + $15.50, my price was not being reasonable. Which I find he should be the one to pay my full modeling agreement pricing + taxi fare as I was called down last minute for the shoot.

For a Model to rush, just wanting to help an Organizer, he should appreciate the help he as gotten, and do his part by paying for the Taxi Fare. He didn’t, and charged as including my Paid.
After cutting down the Paid to $60, he still insisted and mentioned that he has no small change. And Said I shouldn’t blame the Traffic Jam for being Late, and not shooting for the full 2 hrs.
In Order to save time, I have finally settled for only $55 with 1.5hrs unwillingly.
In the meanwhile, he kept on mentioning that he had missed the chance to take my photos in Sexy Uniform outfit, and there was still plenty of time in the room.
In my heart, I knew that he wanted me to change to “that” outfit and proceed photo shooting with him in that room.
I refused and find excused for the shooting of this Outfit at another time.

Being a Model, I understand its rightful for photographers to post up CS. However, due to this special incident, I have requested to view the Photos before the photos are to be posted..

SMS conversation (After the Shooting on Saturday):

Ed: Tracy, are the photographers allow to post under portraits section in CS?
Me: Please ask them to send me a link. I will love to see the pics myself, before deciding to put up or not. Thanks.
Ed: Ok, coz got some classic shots if post there may increase ur popularity
Me: I will prefer to see photos first. Possible to ask them to put up multiply or flickrs, sms me the links, before I will decide those pics can put up CS or Not? Thanks.

SMS conversation on Sunday:.
Me: Hi Edwin, how you seem the pics? How you find them?
Edwin: You mean that day pics? Mine not much but you say don’t post any pics right unless your saw the pics?
Me: Yea. Haven’t received their links yet...

But in the End, the photos are posted, without being informed.
What disturbs me most about this whole issue, is the lie he used to bring. Not myself but possibly the other model to go down for the shoot as well.
Like myself, I believe she was called up as backup for shooting also. The original two models he’s planned both cancelled on him?? … Is it possible? Or is it something they have heard as well?
Being an Easy Nature person, I did give him a chance and agreed to go for the shoot..
But in the End, like many other models, I have fell for his lie and deceitfulness.
Being an organizer that arrange last minute shoots, for a model will cost him, but he squirmed and argued his way out of paying what the full settlement should be.
A very Untrustworthy Organizer from my point of view.

cool, another case of artemis shady acts, this is not the first time he lies about alot things to the models/girls for doing the shoots and underpaying them not according to agreement, girls out there, open up your eyes and see properly

to artemis [ ed, edwin, modelX(nick in sammyboy)], do your stuff properly before more of your shady things being exposed , like how you post cs shooting thread in sammyboy forum :thumbsd: and the way you doing all these shoots is making clubsnap becoming sammyboy II

Last edited:
Oh my god, you mean he was originally from sammyboy??

have seen him there before organising nude shoots

what is sammyboy?..must be some screwed up site ah??...

this guy has been a bad guy for a long time?..i think everyone should just avoid him..problem solved.

Holy smokes, u just sexposed his real name :bsmilie:
didn't someone posted some leeched pics by him sometime ago?

I don't deny the facts, which had been discussed with(my friends) the gals and photographers

Don't forget also under Edmodels but... I don't have a bone to pick with him lol...

Last edited:
cool, another case of artemis shady acts, this is not the first time he lies about alot things to the models/girls for doing the shoots and underpaying them not according to agreement, girls out there, open up your eyes and see properly

to artemis [ ed, edwin, modelX(nick in sammyboy)], do your stuff properly before more of your shady things being exposed , like how you post cs shooting thread in sammyboy forum :thumbsd: and the way you doing all these shoots is making clubsnap becoming sammyboy II

ah... but still many CSers join such shoots, judging from their popularity. at least (in my own personal capacity, not as a mod) i hope the models and the GWCs can take some responsibility so as not to encourage more sleaze? i think it has been mentioned b4, ever since the last fracas some CSers/models caused earlier this year with the "sensational" TNP report, that if people stop wanting such shoots, people will stop organising such shoots, your pics won't get leaked onto all these questionable websites, and perhaps CS can restore itself to some form of normalcy?

of course, before any one starts flaming me for being self-righteous, let me just say this is wishful thinking on my part.

to the TS - if you have genuine grouses of misrepresentations that is criminal in nature by artemis (or whatever his name is), please contact our Admins Darren or Edmund. otherwise, i am afraid whatever that transpired during the shoot is strictly a private agreement bet u and the organiser.

Last edited:
ah... but still many CSers join such shoots, judging from their popularity. at least (in my own personal capacity, not as a mod) i hope the models and the GWCs can take some responsibility so as not to encourage more sleaze? i think it has been mentioned b4, ever since the last fracas some CSers/models caused earlier this year with the "sensational" TNP report, that if people stop wanting such shoots, people will stop organising such shoots, your pics won't get leaked onto all these questionable websites, and perhaps CS can restore itself to some form of normalcy?

i cannot help but agree.

it takes 3 hands to clap in this case.

organiser, model, photographer.

in short, the supplier, the "goods" (apologies, can't think of anything), the person who demands it.

any of this are cut out, problem solved.

basically the TS is trying to tell ppl, or especially newbie girls and model wannabe that what kind of organiser this guy is, so we can jus regard it as awareness to the girls ba.

:eek: Just visited [link edited]
This was my first visit there. At least after such a long TS thread and the follow-up postings, I have to have a look to see for myslef.
:rbounce:

Last edited:
go to the "values" one. the stories there are amazingly lame lol.

why is ClubSnap's fotoshoot being advertised in a website like sammyboy?! :angry::angry:

sammyboy is a fotography forum?????

good question, this one u should ask him le...

No doubt this is bad publicity for an organiser... Especially when sammyboy forums get pulled into the picture. :bsmilie:

History repeats itself again and again .. most photos in CS will be leeched and post at SB .. no doubts about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.