Titanic 2: The Surface - Fake or real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does look real to me... becos how on earth can they get leodicap to act if this is not a real thing :dunno:

Nisa said:
Checked www.imdb.com. No such film title exists or is in the making. Besides, if there was a Titanic II coming up, I am sure the tabloids will report about it.

I seriously don't think the executives at Hollywood are really that stupid to make another Titanic... Given that it is the top-grossing film of all times and won 11 Oscars...

Look closely, the spoof is made up of clips from other films such as Leo's Romeo & Juliet and The Hulk...

Real good editing, that's all I gotta say!

Sure looks like an edit. One shot came from Romeo and Juliet.

What about the liquid goo phase??? Yeah Baby!

The guy who brought all the clips together has great talent!

wah... actually theres actual news of the rebuliting the 2nd titantic.... but dunno if its still working out ornot.. the news said that it will beat Queen Mary 2.

but the movie looks credible enough.....

real for me... :bsmilie:

saw it today....super funny :bsmilie:

was almost led to believe it's the real thing until the "laser cutting complete, warm liquid goo phase beginning" part lol

kcuf2 said:
it does look real to me... becos how on earth can they get leodicap to act if this is not a real thing :dunno:

The scene are all from other films lah... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

from a romance flim to detective? wat a big change..
i itnk the 1st part of the show is from ghost ship..

great editing..must have taken him ages.. quite believable for most if they haven't seen the other films he used clips from. however the last part with the remixed techno version of 'my heart will go on' was kind of a give away..

Awesome piece of great talented + creative work!

the "storyline" is so really so dam screwed!! :bsmilie: really laugh until :sweatsm:

a cryogenically frozen Jack brought back to life in contemporary times, struggling to understand the situation around him as he becomes a fugitive on the run, seeking out his beloved Rose, whom he believes still exists out there.

*pengz*

dam wuliao, but the editing is seamless betwen the different film footages :bsmilie:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, but no, there is no Titanic 2. The clip is made up of different movie segments.

I don't mind if there was really a Titanic 2........it would be great and maybe Rose grandchildren may even appear as well and fall in love with Jack all over again. Haha....but great editing. I have done basic movie editing but this has got to be one of the best spoof trailer I have seen in years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.