tired of doing photography alone??? want a photographer buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameenkhan

Sep 8, 2007
hey guys,

anyone, who's tired of doing photography alone, would want to have a photographer buddy to learn, to experiment, to have common talks, to have fun, do let me know.......

Sameen
sameen.khan@sam-images.com

haha.. if u dun mind to hav a new guy (who is noob) like me... asking u many question..
i do like to join!!:sweatsm:

:bsmilie: i'm also alone doing photography, ya agree is very tired... btw me also a newbie with D40... kekeke..

but overall need to see how u look @ it... =)

I also get very sianz shooting alone. But I found that when there's two or more, I end up not shooting very much, or the quality of my shots go down. I love the company though. :D

I also get very sianz shooting alone. But I found that when there's two or more, I end up not shooting very much, or the quality of my shots go down. I love the company though. :D

Do you mind if I ask? Why is it that the quality of your shots went down when you have company?

Do you mind if I ask? Why is it that the quality of your shots went down when you have company?

From the socio-psychology point of view, some people are hunters while some are gatherers. Photography, like hunting, at times need to operate alone (quietness, allows hunting to be better). Companionship is important as group work allows a bigger animal to be hunted while helping to ward off danger.

In the modern society, this doesnt differ much just that it has taken a different form (like photography, fishing, golf, etc).

YO...i also snap alone...i wish to join a team too...got anybody create a snap team here?

From the socio-psychology point of view, some people are hunters while some are gatherers. Photography, like hunting, at times need to operate alone (quietness, allows hunting to be better). Companionship is important as group work allows a bigger animal to be hunted while helping to ward off danger.

In the modern society, this doesnt differ much just that it has taken a different form (like photography, fishing, golf, etc).

WOW!!
well said!!!

how about a small gathering, too big too troublesome, small more flexible and dont attract too much attention. :)

should set a date and place.. what to shoot and do..
number of person... max and min..
need some expert or not...

yeah...u guys is rite...so who wanna to arrange?who is the expert n more experience here?(i only newbie):p

please refer to other threads started by her (TS), you guys may have a better pictures for what she is looking for.

ops...
i think she is looking for somthing else..then what we r thinking...

1) As this posted in the Newbies' forum, naturally, those who visit here would mostly be newbies.

2) Even as newbies, you should by now know that there are different kinds of subjects for shooting - e.g. macro, landscapes, nature, portraits, etc. etc. etc. So I think you should search the different interests forums and see if you can connect with a group.

3) Or perhaps a few of you get together and say, e.g. again, this month we want to concentrate on landscapes (yes, it takes a few outings to become a little bit competent on any subject) and then ask for help from an experienced photographer in the appropriate forum. Then when you think you want to switch to another area of interest, you do the same thing over again. In this way it is more structured and you may find help coming quite easily. Not only will you learn faster, but you'll also know the places to go and the type of equipment to use and/or to buy.

This is just my suggestion. I know because I went this route trying to learn about birding photography! And there was a lot of help forthcoming. Try it and good luck!

who looking something here?how u think that? likimikuku...

I also shoot alone, I find it relaxing coz I can do at my own pace. But i don't mind having a company to exchange some pointers.

BTW I only got kit lens. Doing macro shoot will be tough.

who looking something here?how u think that? likimikuku...

??
i think she is looking for pro to tag wit for job...
cuz i tot this is just a invitation for normal outing wit some shutter lover..
but if any1 hav outing for night landscape or landscape..
i do wan to join...(if u dun mind to shoot wit a noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.