Tips from a pro shooter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
justarius said:
:confused: I hope it's a joke. :confused:
me too! but he sounds serious! :bsmilie:

LOL

I want to take pictures of Australian King Parrots!

Haha, its obviously a joke, and quite funny too.. love the part about jumping up and down when taking animal shots! :bsmilie:

can't wait for his next month's topic :bigeyes:

Hey,
If the owner of the website claims he is a "pro-shooter", then how do you describe people like Wee Kim, John Clang or Russell Wong?

I don't want to be rude but seriously, the website is so full of nonsense. It looks more like an Agfa promotion website.

What are these people doing? They are just destroying the reputation of true photographers. :(

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

mich_2103 said:
Hey,
If the owner of the website claims he is a "pro-shooter", then how do you describe people like Wee Kim, John Clang or Russell Wong?

I don't want to be rude but seriously, the website is so full of nonsense. It looks more like an Agfa promotion website.

What are these people doing? They are just destroying the reputation of true photographers. :(

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

It's must be a satire site... anyway, anyone that get pay shooting is a pro shooter, saying that there is good ones and there's bad ones.

If everyone can do the same or the same, then why bother anymore?

complete waste of time and moderators pls close it...wrong forum.

Belle&Sebastain said:
already in shock and awe :flame:

I LOVE THIS SITE!

at first it makes you think he is for real, and u start to suspect when he talks about how he takes animal photos. Then the part about his camera and his tripod with water view and mountain view...

And finally, you know you been had when you see his AWARD WINNING pics.

For those who think he is an idiot, think again, who is the one reading all the full 3 pages? hahahaah :D :thumbsup: GOOD STUFF

Excellent site - learnt a lot from this guy already. He obviously knows his stuff - that's why he's a ProShooter. I think we could use his input on Clubsnap on a regular basis! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.