Tips for Image SEO

Obscura56

Feb 20, 2018
Salt Lake City
Hi everyone,

I have a Photo Biz question for you all. I've been hearing a lot about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) lately, and how it's really important to making websites stand out. I've been slowly trying to learn about it, but wasn't paying it too much mind because I figured it didn't affect me too much, being a photographer and all.

Recently, though, I found out about image SEO, and how it's important to be strategic with photos on websites in order to increase the chances of having the website they're on be found in a Google search. Do any of you know anything about this, and have any related advice you could share?

Thanks in advance!

Brissett21

Mar 19, 2018
us
visiblefactors.com
Yeah, SEO is beneficial but takes just too much time to show results so it is not suitable for the occasional promotions. For my Christmas cake selling I utilize facebook ad management platform which is the best way for acquiring the best targeted traffic.

Febus_2

Jul 3, 2019
These tips are really nice! I am also going to get started with the promotions of my website as I am a real estate agent. Along with a couple of online marketing methods, I am going to use real estate texting service to take competitive advantage as well. Hopefully I will be able to get good results.

vics1511

Jul 14, 2019
I've been doing digital marketing for a while. one way to make use of image for SEO is to remember to have alt text for your images.