Tip: Wedding photographers, trim your toenails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Your toenails don't have to be very long to cut holes through your socks, especially after extended wear. I've got lots of socks, but most of them got holes. When go people's house for shoot, most of the time must take off shoes, so can be quite malu if your socks look very "well-ventilated", lah (for me anyway). I was thinking maybe the couple will see me very poor thing and give me fatter ang-pow, but I think not lah.

So I say, make it a habit to trim your toenails often. Or at least, get a pair of standby socks, just in case you mis-time your laundry schedule and all your good socks are not available.

:p

I remember there is a thread was mention about what to wear during a wedding shoot, someone ever mention that he need to wear slippers during a wedding shoot, he says it is because he need to go in and out the houses for tea ceremonies.

slipper is good.. in fact my primary footwear for most activities...

slippers is = not professional looking lor... and not respecting the wedding couples...

actually from the price & pay, (not to those freebies lah)... i think you can jolly afford a suit with a new pair of shoes & socks for the day... sometimes i felt like telling those who wear polo tee and jeans to go back & change... ;p anyway, minimum attire, polo tee, jeans and track shoes... recommended wear, short sleeve shirt & pants, leather shoe.. ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
slippers is = not professional looking lor... and not respecting the wedding couples...

actually from the price & pay, (not to those freebies lah)... i think you can jolly afford a suit with a new pair of shoes & socks for the day... sometimes i felt like telling those who wear polo tee and jeans to go back & change... ;p anyway, minimum attire, polo tee, jeans and track shoes... recommended wear, short sleeve shirt & pants, leather shoe.. ;p

A friend of mine got married just last Tuesday, and the photographer (apparently another friend of his with Canon 350D and a 20-200mm lens I supposed) was wearing this t-shirt with captions "Nazi punk facque off". Hows that, haha. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.