Tiong & Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsangstudios

Aug 1, 2003
Visit site
Love wedding photography there is always so much to capture and express..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Great shots!, wahaahah, i thought my computer desk was messy

nice expressions captured!...

topster said:
Great shots!, wahaahah, i thought my computer desk was messy

Thanks for compliemnts guys.. Ha ha have to agree with you on this one, but quite cool they were actually serving tea over the internet via the web cam, the relative posted the ang paos in advance before the wedding :)

Tsangstudios said:
Thanks for compliemnts guys.. Ha ha have to agree with you on this one, but quite cool they were actually serving tea over the internet via the web cam, the relative posted the ang paos in advance before the wedding :)

via web cam? didnt notice that! what a great idea. Just dont blame me for not noticing the inconspicuous webcam amidst all that barang barang :bsmilie:

Hmm....is it my monitor again ? most of your whites are 'blown' again ...:think:

Er....u ve to watch pic #4 ... look at the bride's right ear, arm and head :bigeyes: It's 'big'... most couples wont like it .... You ve to watch your angle and composition....I am sure you could see it through your viewfinder ???? :sweat:

Just my 3 cents worth :)

keep shooting !!!!

Just to add to AhV's comments. The colours are nice. Mood is there. Just be careful of what AhV has commented. Try to avoid using the wide side of your lens to shoot the couple. This will prevent the bride having big arms, etc.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Yah a bit of noticible distortion but space was rather confined so a bit bo bian. But thanks for your pointers and compliments :) Sometimes during ad you need to sacifice some quality to get the essence before its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.