Tiong Bahru in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
A bit too crowded for my taste, especially the market.
Just spent a short time there, then scooted off.

The "famous" bird arena. *yawn*
IMG_4431.JPG

Foreign worker
IMG_4439.JPG

The Egg Seller
IMG_4440.JPG

very beautiful shots. like the first 2 most. did you inform the subject before you took the photo?

The 1st pic remind me of those army days...

BIRD CAGES! FALL IN!!!....

the first one with the cages is fantastic!

Will nominate it for the next POTW....

wow! i like the 'egg man'! how did u get permission to capture him? are u very far away from him? wat was your settings of your camera like? ....excellent..:eek: :thumbsup:

The egg seller was taken from outside the market, looking in. That's the advantage of an f2.8 lens, and ISO 800. After I had taken the picture, a lady sitting outside (must be his wife) said "cannot take photos of inside, ok?". I said "OK" and walked away.

i think the 2nd pic is awesome, cld you share how you took that shot? i wanna vote POTW! hahaa

2nd picture is good. it's one of those shots you see in glossy magazines and make you wonder what's so interesting about the shot. it's something that we see everyday, but don't pay attention to until you see a picture like this.

The guy was looking down from the second floor of his walkup apartment, I set ISO to 100 (because I was taking the shot against the sky) and shot him. He smiled and waved to me after I took the shot.

The image works because of the preponderance of orange, which is traditionally an "Indian" colour - ever thought about that? It was fortunate that the whole complex of buildings was painted in that bright orange colour.

What can I say?
Good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

where exactly is this bird arena? have heard of it but never been there. what time does it start and end?

Status
Not open for further replies.