Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Just wonder any one see those tiny fairy or human about 5-6 inches in olden day? I am not kidding.:eek:

My elder sisters and brother use to see those fairy or tiny human when they are very young living in the kampong house and sometime they still talk about it. One of the tiny human even quarrel with one of my sister that's why even until now she still remember.:eek:

Just curious anyone heard from any older generation about this stuff?:think:

Actually i don't feel like adding in this sentence as it may be taken as joke but WTH.

All my sister confirm that within the group of tiny human or fairy there is a Ang Moh.:sweat: (white man) I hope you people are not laughing.:sweat:

Seriously if any one heard about this from any older generation or seen it recently i am interested to know. Arigato.

AReality said:
Yar..
They sometimes appear in my dream also.
We just talk like normal.

:nono: dun believe also laugh at pple mah... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Never heard before.... Don't scared me leh. :bigeyes:

Sion said:
I read a report of such nature in a Malaysian paper many years ago.

Where I lived the only fairy I saw were newbie models with faked wings. :lovegrin:
:bsmilie: i saw them in shopping mall somemore.... :bsmilie:

Hehehe :lovegrin: Hard to believe right, same here, first time when they told me i also don't believe until they start telling all their children that i realise it's not a joke.

Er, have they taken their medicine? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
Just wonder any one see those tiny fairy or human about 5-6 inches in olden day? I am not kidding.

My elder sisters and brother use to see those fairy or tiny human when they are very young living in the kampong house and sometime they still talk about it. One of the tiny human even quarrel with one of my sister that's why even until now she still remember.

Just curious anyone heard from any older generation about this stuff?

Actually i don't feel like adding in this sentence as it may be taken as joke but WTH.

All my sister confirm that within the group of tiny human or fairy there is a Ang Moh. (white man) I hope you people are not laughing.

Seriously if any one heard about this from any older generation or seen it recently i am interested to know. Arigato.

1.59am ...

soma said:
Hehehe Hard to believe right, same here, first time when they told me i also don't believe until they start telling all their children that i realise it's not a joke.

:what:

Tho it's true that million years ago there are fairy aka tiny human...but i didn't heard of this stuff before..maybe they lack of nutrition? :D

Watched discover/ng and there was a documentary about early man. Seems like in a remote island in indonesia there was evidence of an isolated species of early man what was hobbit sized. They did trade with normal sized early man but was wiped out by natural diseasters.... could these be the so-called fairies??

Or was there another isolated species still undiscovered?
:confused:

Zplus said:
Watched discover/ng and there was a documentary about early man. Seems like in a remote island in indonesia there was evidence of an isolated species of early man what was hobbit sized. They did trade with normal sized early man but was wiped out by natural diseasters.... could these be the so-called fairies??

but the size is about 15cm tall.:sweat:

Sion said:
Judging by the amount of CSers owning 100mm macro lens, they may have been secretly shooting the fairies?

50mm also ... a portrait lens that can be reversed to shoot macro, so people won't know whether the insect is actually human size or the human is actually insect size :sweat:

Zplus said:

That specie is really call hobbit lor. There are many different types (not race) of human living in this earth where we all use to believe only 2 types. Now they have discovered more types. Our earliest ancestors came from africa and we almost when extinct left only not more then 2000-4000 walk on the earth.

Lucky they survive and therefore we are here to argue about Canon or Nikon :D

Discovery channel scientic say one, the later i joke one. :confused:

I know in Thailand....................................................there are many living godness. 18yrs old Godness and many businessman like to go there worship them.

I saw a Ang Mo fairy once..

peter_headshot.jpg

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Status
Not open for further replies.