Ting Shuo 70 @ Compass point

Status
Not open for further replies.

SianZronG

Sep 2, 2002
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
A release of a book about the history of radio.

The Men and women in radio from the years....

Mr. Chen Mao De

Ok i can't remember their names but my mom does. but Mr. Chen Mao De when he was younger, teaches young talents skills required to come into the industry during the early years and i personally attened his classes when i was younger, but age has seen to caught up with him.

Radio has really evolved from what it was , till today. Truley 70 years of radio.

SianZronG

Sep 2, 2002
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
I can't remember his name but he is currently still doing shows on 97.2FM

The Senoir Managment.

GroupShot!

aloe

Jun 4, 2003
Visit site
oo.. i know who you are liao. You were standing with your mum is it?? I saw her pointing here and there and you were carrying this big black cam. Then got 2 gals in front of you right? one of them carrying a video cam.

I dun know who they are too.... urm.. not my generation lah. :p That's why should go buy the book. lol!! But the lady in pink, 2nd last photo, whom you termed as The mangement, is Shi Huimin.

last photo, 1st row from the left is 958 Wang Dichong, 933 Bukoh Mary, 958 Qiu Shengyang, 958 Rebecca.
2nd row from left is 972 Biyu, 958 Liang Ping, 933 Feng Huishi, 933 Jingying, then dun know who liao.
3rd row, only know that the one holding the book is Shi Huimin loh. :)

SianZronG

Sep 2, 2002
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
Oh cool. haha

Anywayz i saw the news on the event and the whole thing was shot using the DVcam the girl was holding.

:bsmilie:

aloe said:
oo.. i know who you are liao. You were standing with your mum is it?? I saw her pointing here and there and you were carrying this big black cam. Then got 2 gals in front of you right? one of them carrying a video cam.

I dun know who they are too.... urm.. not my generation lah. :p That's why should go buy the book. lol!! But the lady in pink, 2nd last photo, whom you termed as The mangement, is Shi Huimin.

last photo, 1st row from the left is 958 Wang Dichong, 933 Bukoh Mary, 958 Qiu Shengyang, 958 Rebecca.
2nd row from left is 972 Biyu, 958 Liang Ping, 933 Feng Huishi, 933 Jingying, then dun know who liao.
3rd row, only know that the one holding the book is Shi Huimin loh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.