timeless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
watches always have special meanings to me..
each time i get a new watch, it'd always signifies a new phase in my life..
therefore i decided to make a little series outta em for fun ;)
comments are very welcome.. no such thing as a bad or nasty comment for me ;p pls share how i can improve on the composition etc....

my watch during secondary days..

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

during uni...

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

for my first job, of 4 years...

c1.jpg

c2.JPG

c4.jpg

for my next career milestone...

d2.JPG

timeline
watches.jpg

here comes the Deestructor...
P6120060.JPG

hmmm.. *munch munch*
P6120061.JPG

renegade said:
:bsmilie: the destructor one was funny :bsmilie:

hehehehheh.. u think they would sit there prettily and quietly while i shot these watches? threw them into their carrier earlier while i had some peace shooting, then their crying&howling wanting to come out got too heart-wrenching so i had to let em out... so there u go... :blah:

furrypaws said:
hehehehheh.. u think they would sit there prettily and quietly while i shot these watches? threw them into their carrier earlier while i had some peace shooting, then their crying&howling wanting to come out got too heart-wrenching so i had to let em out... so there u go... :blah:

shoot them n post their pics lor. hehe.

renegade said:
shoot them n post their pics lor. hehe.

:bsmilie:
havent u noticed almost ALL of my posts were ON THEM prior to today???

wah...envy u last time school days so rich leh..secondary school already got watch to wear one..soem more is a classy looking one..ah sighz...sob sob me only till last year then got money to buy watch ...but now i am living in heaven with timex triathlon series liaoz..and im addign my fourth timex triathlon watch soon..muah hahahahaha!!!:blah: :cool:

but nice pics anywae :) :thumbsup:

clive said:
wah...envy u last time school days so rich leh..secondary school already got watch to wear one..soem more is a classy looking one..ah sighz...sob sob me only till last year then got money to buy watch ...but now i am living in heaven with timex triathlon series liaoz..and im addign my fourth timex triathlon watch soon..muah hahahahaha!!!:blah: :cool:

but nice pics anywae :) :thumbsup:

eh... other den the first one during sec days, the rest all i buy using hard-earned parttime tuition woh....

:thumbsup: nice collection hur.
i losted my watch during pri sch days.. so sad i wore it for 3+years already..
den i changed my watch, wore it for 4years+ and it died on me. :cry:

now me watchless liao :(

errr. how come i see no rolex in ur list? :blah:

hehehee... thanks for all ur comments...
but er.. no criticisms on the shots?? :dunno:
mai paiseh hor... dats dee onie way to learn...

personally i didnt think these shots were powerful enuff? but i dunno how else to "pose" them... :dunno:

i tink the shots look alittle noisy le.....but the composition's are ok..... nowadays all the watch commericials always got ppl wearing the watch....

maybe u can spray some water on ya watch....haha...for the waterproof commercial..

furrypaws said:
hehehee... thanks for all ur comments...
but er.. no criticisms on the shots?? :dunno:
mai paiseh hor... dats dee onie way to learn...

personally i didnt think these shots were powerful enuff? but i dunno how else to "pose" them... :dunno:

ok sry 4get to give some comments to improve ur shots :D
dont keep thinking on the compostiton.. try playing with your shutter speed when shooting watch. a 3sec shutter speed = 3motion second ticking shown on ur watch. when doing that.. a dark background will enhance the compostiton. ISO changed to 100 and start playing!
juz my 1cent :)

Witness said:
i tink the shots look alittle noisy le.....but the composition's are ok..... nowadays all the watch commericials always got ppl wearing the watch....

maybe u can spray some water on ya watch....haha...for the waterproof commercial..

haha, dats a good idea! water droplets can be fascinating.. thanks!! will bear that in mind next time :D

y0ngcheng said:
ok sry 4get to give some comments to improve ur shots :D
dont keep thinking on the compostiton.. try playing with your shutter speed when shooting watch. a 3sec shutter speed = 3motion second ticking shown on ur watch. when doing that.. a dark background will enhance the compostiton. ISO changed to 100 and start playing!
juz my 1cent :)

thanks y0ngcheng! i can try that too :D but er.. ISO100 may be too low..? cuz me shooting under normal florescent lighting at night..... :think: how to create dark background leh..? the background here was my bedsheet.. heeeh

Status
Not open for further replies.