Timelapse photography group Outing

I will be back to SG by 12th but I have never done timelapse before, may I join?
I am super keen to learn

Yeah sure , its open to everyone . You can join the group " timelapse junkies "

Hi i mostly off on Tuesday can arrange???

Evenings will be great if its on weekdays, I'll write up on locations on the group,

3MPTYHAND said:
Evenings will be great if its on weekdays, I'll write up on locations on the group,

Hope u cam arrange on Tuesday bro anything will do for me but prefer tuesday bcos I was look all those forum outing mostly is on weekend :(

I am interested to learn too. Would like to join.Any evenings will do for me.

Hi I am keen to join too please advise time and date

Thanks
SID

hi, 9th december friday .13th december tuesday 7pm onwards. meet up at cityhall.
feel free to give locations to shoot. i'll name a few i've been so far
top of esplanade/ bridge between merlion and esplanade/ boat quay / clark quay /
it'll be good to get to higher ground, im not really sure which areas would be accessible.

hi, 9th december friday .13th december tuesday 7pm onwards. meet up at cityhall.
top of esplanade/ bridge between merlion and esplanade/ boat quay / clark quay /
it'll be good to get to higher ground, im not really sure which areas would be accessible.
fix a date, fix a time, fix a venue,
can make it, than join,
can't come, than join the next round, simple and sweet.

FYI, you want to capture the magic hour, need to set up and ready to shoot by 7pm at the site, don't forget these are the hot spots and you need chop the space early,
you can't just simply plant the tripod and able to shoot right away, even I also can't do that.

by the time moving from cityhall to the shooting site, the sky will be totally dark, that will be noting much interesting to shoot.

3MPTYHAND said:

If Tuesday pls count me in thx
Time n location let me noe
Or u can leave ur number here then I will contact

Robin Ang

Hello Mr. Organizer,
As per Mr. Moderator's comments, good to fix a date and time.
It will get things moving a lot quicker... Many thanks! :)

9th december cityhall, after 6pm, i will reach about 7pm though so if anyone is coming you can go ahead first.
here's my contact 83224352.

Hi I want to come for 9th dec outing consider me in too
Thanks
Sid

9th december cityhall, after 6pm, i will reach about 7pm though so if anyone is coming you can go ahead first.
here's my contact 83224352.

Thank you for the confirmation. I won't be able to join this time.
Please have a good session & post your results on the forum so we can marvel at it!

hi all, timelapse outing on the 9th was great !
join the facebook group for updates ! " timelapse junkies "

I'm unable to find the grp in Facebook..is timelapse junkies a close group?

Hi, its an open group , you can give me your email if you can't find it , I'll add you

3MPTYHAND said:
hi all, timelapse outing on the 9th was great !
join the facebook group for updates ! " timelapse junkies "

Bro how about 13th outing still on going???