Timelapse in Singapore

panoramia

May 25, 2016
Spain
Hello there,

My name is Alfonso, I am Spanish and will be in Singapore till June 6th. I am carrying my camera and tripod with me to shoot timelapses in Singapore. I don't know if this is the right spot to ask.

If any other photographer is interested I will be glad to join him for some timelapse shooting.

I am looking for some good spots in Singapore and surroundings to shoot timelapses at night to capture the night life, cars trailing, and other scenes.

Anybody interested? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Warm regards,
Alfonso

Enviado desde mi XT1572 mediante Tapatalk

Hi,

Popular spots will be around Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Gardens By The Bay, etc. If you wanna move away from the tourist areas into the residential heartlands, check out the various high-rise HDB blocks. The corridors and staircases can offer promising views but it does take time to look for ideal spots.

You can also take a look at the photo galleries here for potential spots.

I do go for timelapse shoots after work if the weather conditions are right. It's been rather cloudy reecently so shooting sunsets will need some luck.

Have fun! :)

welcome to singapore

suggestions
night life = clarke quay
car trails = just about anywhere?

marina bay area is a popular area for photography in general

have fun! =)

Welcome to Singapore!

If you have some spots in mind after looking through photos / videos here or on the internet can ask here we can try to point out the location or let you know if the place is not easily accessible :)