Time travellers from ancient China

Status
Not open for further replies.

rty

Staff member
Jan 19, 2002
Singapore
Finally after watching Jet Li's "The ONE" and many episodes of X-files, I am somewhat convinced that time travel is indeed real, so when I was told that a group of time-travellers were spotted at the crowded Bugis Junction, I immediately rushed there to investigate. It has been rumored that the time-travel technology somehow fell into wrong hands. A group of bad guys from either Ming or Chin dynasties stole and used the time travel device to escape and the Emperor had sent a hunt squad to chase these bad guys... all the way to Singapore.

To my disappointment, when I reached Bugis Junction, it turned out to be nothing unusual. Everyone looked perfectly normal. I even managed to take portraits and interviewed some of the people there.

IMG_1834a.jpg

"Time travel? I have never heard of such thing", said this fella.

IMG_1835a.jpg

"Hah, rubbish! There's no such thing like time travel!" said this guy who claimed that he is the Imperial court officer.

IMG_1837a.jpg

This dude just gave me a cold stare and said "If you ever try to point that thing to me again, I'll block your YIN's gate for good".

So, can someone tell me if time travel is real?

time travel isn't real. The concept arise after the Special Theory of Relativity. Some hot headed people got so excited that they decide that time travel is indeed possible.

But time - stoppage or slow time is real. At this moment, I'm still unsure if the special theory have been conclusively proven yet. (It might still reminds as a theory if not proven).

Anyway, Singaporeans are not encouraged to be interested in the branch of theoretical physics. You won't be able to make a living here.... :confused:

it's possible once u can correlate negative gravity, which is still not found in this universe as yet.
if u are good enough u can make a living anywhere.

if u cld time travel, when would u go to?

(note, u can only go to the past cos the future may not have happened yet)

i dont believe in the theory that time is straight line, that u can go back & forth (ie, future) -- to me, i think time is like a dna spiral. it unravels slowly. and when it does, stories are told.

i want to take a pic of a real dinosaur..

but then if i did, people might just say "its so fake, must be from science centre/ j-park"

(ever wonder why peoplewatching J-Park can say "its so real!" when they have never seen a real dinosaur b?)

kekek.

just bored.

Originally posted by Unregistered
(note, u can only go to the past cos the future may not have happened yet)

i dont believe in the theory that time is straight line, that u can go back & forth (ie, future) -- to me, i think time is like a dna spiral. it unravels slowly. and when it does, stories are told.

did anyone notice i just shot myself in the foot?

that's what comes of an idle mind and fast fingers on keyboard..

oh well.

time to go home........

Status
Not open for further replies.