Time sharing program

Status
Not open for further replies.

therat

Nov 26, 2003
Bedok
Visit site
Just wondering, how many of u had brought a time sharing program from ERI or LGM.

LGM claim that they had a program name Concep Vacation Club (CVC) which they will buy ur ERI time shareing program and 5 yrs later, u will get ur money back.

I remember there are a case report on strait time. any1 remember that. :think:

never trust these....
would prefer my hardearn money in my bank account earning miserable interest than gifting someone who promise to return u later, chances are u might not get anything back....
my personal opinion

they might buy back.... if they're still around and whether the same price or not is probably another matter.

there're also some companies that offer to sell your certs... but you need to pay a deposit and supposed to get back the money if they didn't sell it after a year.... what actually happens is another story.

From what I've read and heard about these companies, none of these guys will buy back. You are stuck with it. If you want to sell you will have to go through a third party broker, pay them a fat commission and hope it is sold. You'll also make a huge loss when you sell. I've seen many people go through this here. There are some agencies like Maestro business consultants, etc who can help sell timeshares. These guys are in Chinatown.

Time share schemes have a terrible reputation internationally.

I bought the RCI with my ex....well she left me, and I had to pay for it alone, till I got so fed up and decided to forfit the payment, they sent me letters to say they will take legal actions if I do not continue the payments...I just ignored it. Been awhile since...dunno what also now.

anyone has successful sold their certs?

siron said:
I bought the RCI with my ex....well she left me, and I had to pay for it alone, till I got so fed up and decided to forfit the payment, they sent me letters to say they will take legal actions if I do not continue the payments...I just ignored it. Been awhile since...dunno what also now.
i was wif RCI too... suxs!
i also forfeited the payment after 1 yr...
sent mi legal letters too.. and tt was 5 yrs ago.. nothing happen.. im still counting my days :bsmilie:

RuthBaby said:
i was wif RCI too... suxs!
i also forfeited the payment after 1 yr...
sent mi legal letters too.. and tt was 5 yrs ago.. nothing happen.. im still counting my days :bsmilie:

mine installment going to finish by next year.
The LGM try to sell their CVC to me.
My hubby interested but I don't.

Seem like both of us make a mistake 5 yrs old. :cry:

That time must be eye kenda ... ai :devil:

laast yr i was walking wif silver.wolf after collecting some mo stuffs on the street.. den they approached us.. darn.. jus becos we were too kind hearted and decided to help the sales rep to get her reward of $100.. we were actually stucked in the time share talk..

and eventually when we told the manager we aint interested and not buying.. he flare out infront of everyone.. and started farking us wif his mum's organs...

darn.. i nearly cried man...

DONT FALL INTO THEIR HIGH PITCH SALES TACTIC!!...

my sis learnt it the hard way... very scheming n cunning :mad2: :angry:

we went down to their office to cancel, tehy really turn super nasty.. the b**** claimed only upon death u can cancel it.. when i state where was it stated in the agreement, she turn nasty and walk out of the room... :angry:

anyway my sis followed the cancellation procedure, ie can cancel wthin 10 days so long u send registered mail etc... guess wat, 2 weeks later, they send her letter saying they just received the mail the day before, and it was already passed the 10 days period when they received it.. siao man.. they think we idiot or something.. hello!!!! singpost registered mail got tracker one!!!

last week they just agree to finally cancel it.. and demand we pay $500.. and return all the material.. if not, the fine increase to $1000.. siao or not??

wilis128 said:
DONT FALL INTO THEIR HIGH PITCH SALES TACTIC!!...

my sis learnt it the hard way... very scheming n cunning :mad2: :angry:

we went down to their office to cancel, tehy really turn super nasty.. the b**** claimed only upon death u can cancel it.. when i state where was it stated in the agreement, she turn nasty and walk out of the room... :angry:

anyway my sis followed the cancellation procedure, ie can cancel wthin 10 days so long u send registered mail etc... guess wat, 2 weeks later, they send her letter saying they just received the mail the day before, and it was already passed the 10 days period when they received it.. siao man.. they think we idiot or something.. hello!!!! singpost registered mail got tracker one!!!

last week they just agree to finally cancel it.. and demand we pay $500.. and return all the material.. if not, the fine increase to $1000.. siao or not??
which one u went to?
i went to the one at taka....

RuthBaby said:
which one u went to?
i went to the one at taka....

it was L** at taka...

my sis was holidayin here, so she didnt knw bout this time share thingy... she went to their office only becos she pitied the teenage lady who claim she can get $100 if my sis sits thru the 45min presentation.. ended up 3 hours!!

it happen everywhere.. even in my recent trip to bali

i read abt the safety book in the hotel b4 i came out to shop

they told us to becareful those resort plans or time sharing in bali so i was quite cautious...

it was abt 7pm at nite and this young student approached me and asked mi to sratch somethings.. anyway.. i told him.. im flying off tml morning at 7am... hahaha!

the few $k u threw into time share program might as well use it to buy DSLR and big mama for us all to share :bsmilie:

You get to see hoards of them all over Orchard Road man ... :bigeyes:

Each time I see them approaching, I turn stern and give them that Don't come near me and Don't F*&@ with me look. ;(

Once you start to pity them thats it! :nono:

Only once I played a long, scratch and win kinda card, "Oh my God!! You won something!!!" I went " REALLY??? Ok tell you what, I'll sell my prize to you for a cuppa Starbuck's Ice Mocha, how's that?" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ydanz said:
You get to see hoards of them all over Orchard Road man ... :bigeyes:

Each time I see them approaching, I turn stern and give them that Don't come near me and Don't F*&@ with me look. ;(

Once you start to pity them thats it! :nono:

Only once I played a long, scratch and win kinda card, "Oh my God!! You won something!!!" I went " REALLY??? Ok tell you what, I'll sell my prize to you for a cuppa Starbuck's Ice Mocha, how's that?" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I did get a shopping voucher after listening to their sales pitch for one hour. If i remember correctly, it was worth 40 bucks...

i got metro shopping voucher after listening for 90 minutes (actually wanted to get some first hand experience on all these hard sells).

so not so bad lar... he let us off after the 90 minutes when i told him time up.
maybe he see me as one that does not have marnee and do not want to waste their own time on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.