Time for IPT again...

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Hi allz.... gd day

Noticed that IPT last training aka the IPPT had moved to fixed date.
But, does the method still apply? Go thru IPT with IPPT on last day of training, does it considered clear even if you fail?

Just want to get some updates who went thru the IPT this year.

Thanks all... :)

Hi allz.... gd day

Noticed that IPT last training aka the IPPT had moved to fixed date.
But, does the method still apply? Go thru IPT with IPPT on last day of training, does it considered clear even if you fail?

Just want to get some updates who went thru the IPT this year.

Thanks all... :)

I just completed IPT 2 weeks ago. :bsmilie:
There is a IPPT access on the 1st day - 1st session. Complete 6 sessions and book the IPPT date as the last session - 8th session. BTW, you can choose how fast to complete the 6 sessions. Which means you can complete the IPT within 2 weeks. Remember to take your IPT within 5 weeks once complete the last session. :)

I just completed IPT 2 weeks ago. :bsmilie:
There is a IPPT access on the 1st day - 1st session. Complete 6 sessions and book the IPPT date as the last session - 8th session. BTW, you can choose how fast to complete the 6 sessions. Which means you can complete the IPT within 2 weeks. Remember to take your IPT within 5 weeks once complete the last session. :)

I'm booking on 14th April - 18th May.

After I selected Maju, it bring me to the IPPT Date on 15th May. So I assume that the system now will select the IPPT date for you, and which FCC to go to.

How you managed to finish 6 lessons within 2weeks when it stated that 2 training per week?

You mean after IPT, I still have to book IPPT date? Thought last lesson is already IPPT?

So, after IPT, you consider clear for the year despite failing the test? ;p

I'm booking on 14th April - 18th May.

After I selected Maju, it bring me to the IPPT Date on 15th May. So I assume that the system now will select the IPPT date for you, and which FCC to go to.

How you managed to finish 6 lessons within 2weeks when it stated that 2 training per week?

You mean after IPT, I still have to book IPPT date? Thought last lesson is already IPPT?

So, after IPT, you consider clear for the year despite failing the test? ;p

Maybe I did not explain clearly. You must book the last session which is your IPPT and complete before 18 May.The system won't choose the date for you. You are given the flexibility to choose how fast to complete the IPT. You can choose Monday, Wednesday and Saturday or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

You are consider clear for the year even you fail the IPPT test.

Last edited:
Maybe I did not explain clearly. You must book the last session which is your IPPT and complete before 18 May.The system won't choose the date for you. You are given the flexibility to choose how fast to complete the IPT. You can choose Monday, Wednesday and Saturday or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

You are consider clear for the year even you fail the IPPT test.

Sweet. Booked and understand ur meaning by finish up the training within 2 wks.
Great! Ho Seh! Time to work out liaoz.

Thanks phoakm

i just complete my today with ippt

my sessions is only 5 due to chinese new yr :bsmilie:

so on the 6th session is ippt but fail :bsmilie:

si bei eng... hahhaa.....

Funny.. my friend cannot book IPT

reason being:
You cannot book IPPT Prep Trg now due to the following possible reasons:
1) You may have defaulted your previous IPT schedule; or
2) There is no available IPT slot within your IPT window for booking

Sweet. Booked and understand ur meaning by finish up the training within 2 wks.
Great! Ho Seh! Time to work out liaoz.

Thanks phoakm

No worries. This is my 3rd IPT in Maju camp. The best service camp in Singapore. ;)

My boss supporting in taking the IPT. Faster than RT to complete and doesn't affect my working hours. Used to take taxi with time off to RT. Now I can take public transport for IPT. :thumbsup:

No worries. This is my 3rd IPT in Maju camp. The best service camp in Singapore. ;)

My boss supporting in taking the IPT. Faster than RT to complete and doesn't affect my working hours. Used to take taxi with time off to RT. Now I can take public transport for IPT. :thumbsup:

ya 7pm just nice

reason being:

next time try CNY period :bsmilie:
:think: i think my next oso same period :bsmilie:

reason being:

1) if default mean last IPT nv attand wait to be charged

2) try other FCC location

Good for those who changed job also. Hahaha.. esp me.. Yeah

After years of RT, this is my 3rd IPT also. Hahaha...

1) if default mean last IPT nv attand wait to be charged

2) try other FCC location

He went to IPT with me before... so is weird lor....

I try ask him to book other FCC ba... but can transfer, right?

tis my 1st IPT after i ORD:bsmilie: and i old soldier why regular nv have if got i sure dun ORD :bsmilie:

Hahahaha.... regular must be fit ma... haha...
Still counting down 4 more years of IPT.