Tim Sum .. burger.. (Eileen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Was late for the shoot and happily talking to the bros there most of the time.. formerly met will03 & jia wang for the first time :)

Not much to share this round.. only processed a few.. a bit lazy hehe

I like tim sum more than burger so I try to use the phrase "tim sum" in the series below..^^

96920169.jpg

96920171.jpg

96920263.jpg

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin::thumbsup:

very nice series, somewhat different from the rest. you show the beautiful side of eileen. love the eye contact. :lovegrin:

96957729.jpg

very :thumbsup::thumbsup: series
:lovegrin: this the most, must copycat this angle next time :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: Wow
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice series.:thumbsup:
Wish I had half your skill.:embrass:

The Yin Yang difference in style mate! Good one! I created the devil, you created an angel... lovely bro~

wor Bro.....after seeing your photos....i have to throw away mine already.......:embrass:

beautiful.....really......feel my heart move .....hehe......:lovegrin:

lovely skin tone.......:thumbsup:

great series as always :thumbsup:

like your writtings. hahaha.. i wish i could come up with lines like that... ~~

wow super , nice tone , composition, the best i saw..are u going saturday session or sunday ?

Wow. You really captured the best side of the model. :eek:

Bro, your photos never fail to delight us! Great shots and great reproduction of skin tones.

Although they're great shots, I'd like to point out a few of my dislikes. Firstly, I understand you like to shoot with a very shallow DOF, with aperatures wide open. However, I would suggest you to selective control that. Sometimes, it may be better to shoot with a higher aperature value to bring out some lines and patterns instead of having everything blur at the background. Pic 4 and 5 are examples which you may want to use a higher aperature value, so that the background lines can be used to compliment the photos.

Secondly, model's expressions still lacks the variety. You may want to get her to smile for some shots.

Thirdly, not sure if you have more shots of her, but I'd like to see her full body shots/poses.

My fav shot so far (not sure if you have more), is #6. :)

lovely series of pictures,
love the bokeh too. may i know what lens you're using
cheers bro

Although they're great shots, I'd like to point out a few of my dislikes. Firstly, I understand you like to shoot with a very shallow DOF, with aperatures wide open. However, I would suggest you to selective control that. Sometimes, it may be better to shoot with a higher aperature value to bring out some lines and patterns instead of having everything blur at the background. Pic 4 and 5 are examples which you may want to use a higher aperature value, so that the background lines can be used to compliment the photos.

I concur with Virgo here because it seems nearly every shots are taken with a very shallow DOF, and it gives people the wrong impression that such DOF = great shots.

But apart for this minor nitpicking, composition and exposure seems spot on. I like the 2nd last pic :D

KonGo san always like 寫詩..:)Nice series i can say.:thumbsup:Was unable
to join this shoot due to full house,if not can get some pointers from u man.
Pic 4 if can see the background curve perspective should b better,just my view
cos i'm a ID.;)

Another masterpiece by Kongo!

Status
Not open for further replies.