• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Tim Sum .. burger.. (Eileen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Was late for the shoot and happily talking to the bros there most of the time.. formerly met will03 & jia wang for the first time :)

Not much to share this round.. only processed a few.. a bit lazy hehe

I like tim sum more than burger so I try to use the phrase "tim sum" in the series below..^^

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin::thumbsup:

Apr 21, 2007
Yew Tee

very :thumbsup::thumbsup: series
:lovegrin: this the most, must copycat this angle next time :bsmilie:

recluse

Sep 29, 2005
:bigeyes: Wow
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aug 20, 2007
Nice series.:thumbsup:
Wish I had half your skill.:embrass:

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
The Yin Yang difference in style mate! Good one! I created the devil, you created an angel... lovely bro~

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
wor Bro.....after seeing your photos....i have to throw away mine already.......:embrass:

beautiful.....really......feel my heart move .....hehe......:lovegrin:

lovely skin tone.......:thumbsup:

u2nofear

Feb 25, 2006
wow super , nice tone , composition, the best i saw..are u going saturday session or sunday ?

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Bro, your photos never fail to delight us! Great shots and great reproduction of skin tones.

Although they're great shots, I'd like to point out a few of my dislikes. Firstly, I understand you like to shoot with a very shallow DOF, with aperatures wide open. However, I would suggest you to selective control that. Sometimes, it may be better to shoot with a higher aperature value to bring out some lines and patterns instead of having everything blur at the background. Pic 4 and 5 are examples which you may want to use a higher aperature value, so that the background lines can be used to compliment the photos.

Secondly, model's expressions still lacks the variety. You may want to get her to smile for some shots.

Thirdly, not sure if you have more shots of her, but I'd like to see her full body shots/poses.

My fav shot so far (not sure if you have more), is #6. :)

graphicz

Oct 28, 2006
lovely series of pictures,
love the bokeh too. may i know what lens you're using
cheers bro

Hexlord

Dec 25, 2004
Bedok
hexlord.multiply.com
Although they're great shots, I'd like to point out a few of my dislikes. Firstly, I understand you like to shoot with a very shallow DOF, with aperatures wide open. However, I would suggest you to selective control that. Sometimes, it may be better to shoot with a higher aperature value to bring out some lines and patterns instead of having everything blur at the background. Pic 4 and 5 are examples which you may want to use a higher aperature value, so that the background lines can be used to compliment the photos.
I concur with Virgo here because it seems nearly every shots are taken with a very shallow DOF, and it gives people the wrong impression that such DOF = great shots.

But apart for this minor nitpicking, composition and exposure seems spot on. I like the 2nd last pic :D

XiaoYang

Feb 19, 2007
Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
KonGo san always like 寫詩..:)Nice series i can say.:thumbsup:Was unable
to join this shoot due to full house,if not can get some pointers from u man.
Pic 4 if can see the background curve perspective should b better,just my view
cos i'm a ID.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom