Tight zoom right when pointing down. 24-70/2.8

guirongchoo

Jun 25, 2015
SG
I'm buying a nikon 24-70mm f2.8 ed,anyone have this problem the zoom ring tight pointing down, the zoom is smooth all the way, is this normal for the zoom ring

Sent from my Z00D using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some things never change..........

Hi bro can I know what things

He is saying you used same thread header (Hi all) for your posts.That does not help other's when they are searching for answer to same problem as yours.You should actually ask this question in the Nikon forum where everything related to Nikon can be found and discussed.The headrer should be something like "Nikon zoom 24-70 tight focus ring".Don't forget there may may be other topics about same lens so a more specific description would help.The search function is not terribly intelligent so help others in order that others can help you.

In answer to your question your writing is not clear like "tight focus ring but when pointed down
focus is smooth." Know that at F2.8 it is a heavy lens, now if it is push pull type for (may not be in popular use) zooming this silding of lens barrel or movement is common when lens is pointed down of course people complain.:what: What is confusing is you said focus ring is tight...is it good or bad? I would assume it's not usual but how tight is tight? You consider it tight but others might not.So who is right or wrong? So another person using same lens can offer his opinions.That is information sharing that benefit all.:)

I'm buying a nikon 24-70mm f2.8 ed,anyone have this problem the zoom ring tight pointing down, the zoom is smooth all the way, is this normal for the zoom ring

Some things never change..........

Look at the headings of all your previous threads and one eye jack's comment, you know the answer.....

Last edited:
I'm also confused

For instance that people don't bother configuring their forum reader software and as result keep 'peeing' the standard footer of the software all over the forum.

Moving your thread to Nikon sub forum where you can get more answers... Modifying your title too. Next time please post with a more relevant subject heading.