if you allow one then everyone want to come to work in tight shorts

but micro mini skirts are OK :)

yeah man.. micro minis are waay better than short shorts. ;p

My secretary asked me if it was ok to come to the office in shorts? ;p

She wants to fight her monday blues,she says.:(

I have mixed feelings of true happiness and stern professionalism.:confused:

What should I reply her? :think:

NOPE. Short is just too unprofessional.

Must wear skirt. Short skirt is ok. Shorter is better. Mini is great. Micro mini is wonderful ...

Now, what about the top?

Should we allow singlets or halter tops?
NOPE. They are just too unprofessional.

Must wear shirt. Shirt can be shear ...

Tell her to wear the shorts under the skirt lor..this way she will not have monday blues liao..and still dress appropriately for work..

Seems that micro mini skirt is the way to go.:lovegrin:

I told her if she does that, she should not be surprised to see the studio strobes in the office on monday.:bsmilie:

She is going shopping tonight. I told her that if she buys a micro miniskirt, I would allow her to claim in the office supplies budget. :bsmilie:

I told her if she does that, she should not be surprised to see the studio strobes in the office on monday.:bsmilie:

She is going shopping tonight. I told her that if she buys a micro miniskirt, I would allow her to claim in the office supplies budget. :bsmilie:
Don't forget to tell her to get a shear shirt to go with the micro minis ....

wow! :thumbsup: she has a great boss! I wanna work at your office too.. I'll keep an eye on her making sure she doesn't come to work in shorts!

Minis and micro minis are one of man's greatest inventions, even though the skin tight satin HOT PANTS are often under-valued in corporate society.

However, don't forget that even the greatest micro-mini needs a little help via means of sheer or fishnet stockings, depending on which would be more appropriate to the overall design. Be sure to budget for that in your office finances.

what about tube tops? :bsmilie:

ive seen your secrtary... i would say yes ;p

Simple solution, wear shorts to and from the office, and skirt while in the office and use YOUR office to change....

shirt is the way to go.....I mean, real tight ones - 1 or 2 size under - then leave the top one unbutton.
Man, love to see those buttons almost bursting at the seams esp around chest area......Of cos, the wearer should be a woman. ;p

2 words

T shirt

and another one

wet

Hi handsome, do you need a part-time office boy ???
icon11.gif

I available for work on Mondays.

I have mixed feelings of true happiness and stern professionalism.:confused:

between the 2, i would choose the former ....:sweat:

life's short! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

shirt is the way to go.....I mean, real tight ones - 1 or 2 size under - then leave the top one unbutton.
Man, love to see those buttons almost bursting at the seams esp around chest area......Of cos, the wearer should be a woman. ;p

u will get to see alot of such in Raffles Place and Shenton Way... seriously i can sense they love to receive such attention.

:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.