Tiger Lilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Not sure if PS skills are convincing enough..
New born daughter, 12 days old..

original.jpg

haha it's really cute... but i don't know why it's in this category.. weird.

anyway the only thing is i find the color of the cloth wrapping her and the flower's colors too clashing.. one's vibrant and the other too dull. might consider choosing another flower instead? XD

wow.. looks great to me. always wanted to do smth like that as well.:thumbsup:

haha it's really cute... but i don't know why it's in this category.. weird.

anyway the only thing is i find the color of the cloth wrapping her and the flower's colors too clashing.. one's vibrant and the other too dull. might consider choosing another flower instead? XD

Thanks.. Yeah I was at a lost at where to put it. Didn't know which category to put it in. It isn't a good macro and it isn't actually portrait and poses either.

I have another swaddle cloth that is in pink. I may use that sometime and it should match the lilly better. I plan to do a few more with her sitting on the lilly petal but don't want to disturb her too much. Newborn need to sleep :)

Wow...nice...good PS skills you got there! :thumbsup:

Nice PS work. Congrats on your newborn 2!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Amazing PS skill!
CONGRATULATION!!

POWER!!! :thumbsup: Will be much appreciated by your daughter in future. How d'you do it? Where can I read up on this in CS? Thanks. :)

POWER!!! :thumbsup: Will be much appreciated by your daughter in future. How d'you do it? Where can I read up on this in CS? Thanks. :)

Thanks SabaDen. I used layer masking in Photoshop. You should google this to get links to some of the free online tutorials available.

Thanks SabaDen. I used layer masking in Photoshop. You should google this to get links to some of the free online tutorials available.

the left hand side of your baby look too clean an edge....
might like to smudge that part a little to achieve a blend :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.