Tiger abused in Malaysian Holiday Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
and not care abt urself?:think: u have placed urself as a human who devalue life of animals.

missing the point is what you do best. but i never have high expectation of another human. so no disappointment here. neither will i try to make you understand my belief as it dun concern me.

i have my own belief and most probably we wont understand each other and i know i wont be bothered by ppl's opinion of me.

enjoy ur stay here while i go feed some cats and curse some annoying prick.

missing the point is what you do best. but i never have high expectation of another human. so no disappointment here. neither will i try to make you understand my belief as it dun concern me.

i have my own belief and most probably we wont understand each other and i know i wont be bothered by ppl's opinion of me.

enjoy ur stay here while i go feed some cats and curse some annoying prick.

no i didnt. i'm just worried that someone could actually be that extreme. to the point of cursing babies.

goes to show that human being are no match for most animals when it comes to raw power.

I don't think this required showing, most large animals will be able to take down a human, our 'power' comes from our brains. How we use that power is another matter altogether.

I don't think this required showing, most large animals will be able to take down a human, our 'power' comes from our brains. How we use that power is another matter altogether.

a pen is mightier than a sword.:bsmilie:

and i was just pointing out that we are top of food chain. tats all. nukes will never be used thanks to this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

and thats why we are human. we learn from past mistakes.

hmmm.....Game theory is deeply dependent on the rationality of the decision makers. And if any species is capable of irrationally, it would be humans. Nukes will most probably not be used, but I would not use the word "never".

hmmm.....Game theory is deeply dependent on the rationality of the decision makers. And if any species is capable of irrationally, it would be humans. Nukes will most probably not be used, but I would not use the word "never".

Yes, game theory depends on people thinking rationally.

Looking at North and South Korea now, it is scary. Because there is an indication that there is a possibility that some people involved in the decision making in this conflict can get so emotional that game theory will not hold.

Ok. I think this thread has gone far enough. All I wanted to do is to raise awareness about what is happening at A Formosa resort. Everyone is free to draw their own conculsions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.