Tiffen GD Filter

ZzzMonster

Mar 24, 2009
Hi, appreciate if someone could help me...

I'm looking for Tiffen GD filter, screw-in type. Does anyone know where I can get this in Singapore?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've made the rounds of all the popular camera stores in Singapore looking for the same Tiffen GND filter but no luck. All they have are those rectangular ones with an adaptor.

If you're keen on getting one go bhphotovideo.com and order online... :)

Just a question: Why must it be tiffen brand? :p

There are a few mass seller selling GND filters.

Another question: why screw in types?

I'm looking for screw in type for the convenience :) but open to the holder type...

And Tiffen becos their HT range (screw in) is multi-coated glass and is slimer than other brands.

Would appreciate if anyone can share their experience what type (holder vs screw in) you use and your recommendation of brand and which type after using them.

One disadvantage I can think of when using the screw on GND is that you can't adjust and shift the graduation compared to the rectangular type.

I've made the rounds of all the popular camera stores in Singapore looking for the same Tiffen GND filter but no luck. All they have are those rectangular ones with an adaptor.

If you're keen on getting one go bhphotovideo.com and order online... :)

Yup, I called all the popular stores and they dun carry it. Thanks for recommending bhphoto.

Still checking out other alternatives 1st before making final decision.