Tiffany's having discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi, planning to get something from Tiffany's for my wife, does anyone knows if there will ever be discount?

jeff chen said:
Hi, planning to get something from Tiffany's for my wife, does anyone knows if there will ever be discount?

Things at Tiffany are still expensive to me even after 50% discount.

But you can ring them up to find out mah.

(I bet you don't post this message in a photo forum to find this out).

True, might as well save the money for something else like the Nikon D70, right? :bsmilie:

jeff chen said:
True, might as well save the money for something else like the Nikon D70, right? :bsmilie:

Or you can give the wife a Nikon D70 as present and you'll get to use it.

She is happy and you are...... happier?

Kill two birds with one stone leh.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Unfortunately my wife is not into photography :cry: :cry:

Well, think of it this way....... you can get something from Tiffany's for 1/10th the price of a D70..... :D Sometimes stuff from Tiffany's are not that expensive, relatively speaking of course.

Kit said:
Well, think of it this way....... you can get something from Tiffany's for 1/10th the price of a D70..... :D Sometimes stuff from Tiffany's are not that expensive, relatively speaking of course.

the silver range is cheaper, and still quite nice. hehe~

can get bracelet like mine for abt 300sgd

If you find out when they have a sale, let us noe pls.
:bsmilie:

T&C 2nd floor = ex
T&C 1st floor = still ok

T&C sale... never heard of them having one before leh... maybe closed door sale. but if got, think my gf would have chiong there already... :D :D

i doubt if Tiffany's will ever have a sale. their branding is such that the name Tiffany's is everything. don't think (and to my knowledge they never have) there will ever be a Tiffany's Sale.

stuffs in Tiffany's although a little expensive, are well worth it in terms of design and style.

I much prefer the silverwares over the gold.

as for sales, everyone's wishing.

evildolly said:
the silver range is cheaper, and still quite nice. hehe~

can get bracelet like mine for abt 300sgd

If you find out when they have a sale, let us noe pls.
:bsmilie:

You call 300sgd for a bracelet cheap?

You can get a camera for that. And bracelet can't take photos. Right?

Sion said:
You call 300sgd for a bracelet cheap?

You can get a camera for that. And bracelet can't take photos. Right?

And let me guess, you havent got a girlfriend have you?

Figures...

I was looking at the Heart GOLD Pendant :D but the price is so :bigeyes:

Don't think Tiffany will ever have sale :dunno: yet have you seen how crowded the store is on a weekend :think:

Aiyah, I think die die must get for her, its her B.D. and it is one of those sacrifice a married man must make .... :bsmilie:

So adios D70 for now :cry: :cry:

jeff chen said:

Don't think Tiffany will ever have sale :dunno: yet have you seen how crowded the store is on a weekend :think:

Aiyah, I think die die must get for her, its her B.D. and it is one of those sacrifice a married man must make .... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

Thats the spirit pal. Your decision shows that you've got your priorities right. :) Sekali she buys you a D1X for your birthday?

jeff chen said:

getting a new toy or a gift for your woman's bd? there isn't really much to think about is there? Surely the woman is more important.

she's a lucky woman.

Twilo said:
:thumbsup:

Thats the spirit pal. Your decision shows that you've got your priorities right. :) Sekali she buys you a D1X for your birthday?

No lah, the D70 with kit will be good enough for me liao :D :D otherwise both of us will have to eat instant noodles for the rest of the year :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.