Tibet- Places of Interests,A Collection


Status
Not open for further replies.

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
bro, this is an consolidations of all your tibet photo.?
Time for coffeebook la...:D
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
arowana said:
bro, this is an consolidations of all your tibet photo.?
Time for coffeebook la...:D
Consolidating what I had
posted here.. trying hard to recall what I had not posted .. will post more
when free.
Time not ripe yet for coffee book..:embrass:
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
knoxknocks said:
everytime i see your tibet photos, i'm inspired again.

has been a busy month for me. it's now time to plan for my june trip ;)
Ya, all the best to your planning...:) .
Surely your "A photo a Day" has keeps you well in "tune " to capture the many Beautiful
and interesting places and people in Tibet.
 

Chiang

Member
Feb 17, 2005
184
0
16
Bedok
the day u start a book , tell me hor, must pick 1 up ;)
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Chiang said:
the day u start a book , tell me hor, must pick 1 up ;)
Thanks chiang for visiting this old thread.
Sure.. will keep u informed and you willl hv my pers.signature.;)
 

Incastasman

Senior Member
Feb 14, 2004
1,346
0
36
46
central
incastasman.multiply.com
Bro.. Thanks so much for sharing.. its indeed an enjoyment looking at every of ur photos.. believe u have printed out afew to keep ya..hehe.. wish i can go Cambioda too..its my 1st dreamz of plc to go..keke..
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Incastasman said:
Bro.. Thanks so much for sharing.. its indeed an enjoyment looking at every of ur photos.. believe u have printed out afew to keep ya..hehe.. wish i can go Cambioda too..its my 1st dreamz of plc to go..keke..
Bro, glad you enjoyed these photos.

Yes , I had printed for my own collection.

Have a good trip to Cambodia.. a nice place and do hv enough time to enjoy
its charms beside photography .Cheers:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.