Tibet in mid November 2011 anyone?

maameemoomoo

Oct 31, 2007
Dear all,

As per title, if you are interested and able to go, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Total days : 14
Total cost : ~ $2k, excluding air tickets to Chengdu and most meals except breakfast that comes with accommodation.

Rough itinerary :

Chengdu - Lhasa (by flight) - Everest Base Camp - Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Chengdu (by train)

For more details on the 8 days + 1 day Namtso Lake trip in Tibet, please refer here : http://windhorsetour.com/tibet/tours/8_day_tour_to_E.B.C_join_in.html

I'll (31 years old) be traveling with my partner (37 years old), seeking for easy going fellow travelers. I'm an avid photographer who will not hesitate to trek up certain pathways for that beautiful photo but will not spend more than 2 minutes, snapping tensssss of photos just for that perfect shot. :p

Do email me at maameemoomoo at gmail dot com!

Best,
Sherie

Interested but see whether can get leave anot .. can u give a confrim date?

Interested but see whether can get leave anot .. can u give a confrim date?

Hello there,

The confirmed date is 27th November, flying to Lhasa from Chengdu on this date.

Let me know if u can make it. As i don't check CS so often, perhaps you can email me? Thanks!

Hello there,

Let me know if u can make it. As i don't check CS so often, perhaps you can email me? Thanks!

ALAMAK, Im in hongkong at that period .. =(

Hello there,

quite cold... I need to go Tibet some time tho

nice. i would have made my way back to Singapore by then. temperatures are going down.

I just got back from Namtso Lake, I am lucky that the check point allow us to drive up to Namtso Lake. Most of the bus are being ask to turn back due to snow and bad weather conditions.