tianya filter ND16

ahming111

Jan 28, 2010
Hi,
was @ OP yesterday, planning to buy the tianya filter set. sales person tld me tianya got a new nd16 but he jus sold the last piece and ask me to come back again next week for new stock.

anyone bought liao? how is it?

Hi,
was @ OP yesterday, planning to buy the tianya filter set. sales person tld me tianya got a new nd16 but he jus sold the last piece and ask me to come back again next week for new stock.

anyone bought liao? how is it?

ND16 is how many fstops?

2^4 = 16

should be 4 stops, if is named the same way ND4 and ND8 are named.

apparently this isn't very new.

saw one of the mass sales vendor got this item at their webby, planning to pick it up later

i wont trust tianya nd quality. i got one bad nd8. i can literally see particles in it actually. realised it is affecting my pics badly when i'm using now. considering to get a b+w 10 stop maybe, rather than stacking an nd4+nd8 which is quite bad.

tianya isnt quite stable. but my gnd is fine. the color grads are fine too. cpl seems not as effective. or maybe i'm not good at it yet. but the nds are giving me headaches.

bought the nd16 liao, will go and try out :)

i wont trust tianya nd quality. i got one bad nd8. i can literally see particles in it actually. realised it is affecting my pics badly when i'm using now. considering to get a b+w 10 stop maybe, rather than stacking an nd4+nd8 which is quite bad.

tianya isnt quite stable. but my gnd is fine. the color grads are fine too. cpl seems not as effective. or maybe i'm not good at it yet. but the nds are giving me headaches.

hmm which grade did you get?
I'm planning to get a some tianya as well.
But i heard there are grade A and B, where B shows patches of spots and other stuff which degrades the IQ.

hmm which grade did you get?
I'm planning to get a some tianya as well.
But i heard there are grade A and B, where B shows patches of spots and other stuff which degrades the IQ.

no idea. i got tago tech's

nd 4 and 8 is 10 per piece
nd16 is 32
quote from OP.
not sure is it grade A or B