Tianya and Cokin P Series Holder Compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewNikonian

May 24, 2002
Singapore
Need help on this one :dunno:

There is this "Adaptor Ring" (fitted between the lens thread and the Filter Holder) that comes in various sizes (Example 55, 62, 72) in the TIANYA

There is similar rings for COKIN also. The question is, Are they interchangable?? Can a COKIN adaptor ring be used with TIANYA holder??

Thanks in advance

Thanks DeSwitch :thumbsup:

Do you have the universal adoptor ring also?? Can that be used with Tianya?? Which shop has the adoptor rings here??

So many questions ....sigh.... :rolleyes:

Thanks DeSwitch :thumbsup:

Do you have the universal adoptor ring also?? Can that be used with Tianya?? Which shop has the adoptor rings here??

So many questions ....sigh.... :rolleyes:

Sorry i dont have the universal adaptor ring. My Tianya was bought through a MO as I had lost(theft) most of my Cokin set (bought more than 10 years ago). I had just gave away a 72mm ring to a fellow outing kaki as i no longer have 72mm lens.

Both holder look exaclty the same except for the finishing, Cokin is better looking (matt) while Tianya is smooth cheapo plastic look. The filters from both system fits to both holders.

Hope these info is of some use to you. i dunno where to get the rings but Cathay photo should carry the cokins.

Status
Not open for further replies.