Thumbs up for the new Buy & Sell section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren said:
If you can post here, that means your account is still active.

We have tested with all the major browsers (IE, Netscape/Mozilla, Opera) and did not come across this issue. Perhaps you can check to see if you have cookies enabled, or to logout and login again.

Argh i'm still getting the same thing despite enabling all cookies. Perhaps it might get better in a few days. Thanks anyway.

Think a few pple thought DSLR is digital camera.
Can we have add on one category to Equipment Type called
Digital Compact Camera or something to differentiate..
if not, we will see a lot of non-DSLR camera on sale... :sweat:

ransoma22 said:
Think a few pple thought DSLR is digital camera.
Can we have add on one category to Equipment Type called
Digital Compact Camera or something to differentiate..
if not, we will see a lot of non-DSLR camera on sale... :sweat:

Correction: Think a few pple thought ALL digital camera belong to DSLR. :confused:

ransoma22 said:
Correction: Think a few pple thought ALL digital camera belong to DSLR. :confused:
We are currently re-defining and making things more fool-proof.

Darren said:
We are currently re-defining and making things more fool-proof.

:thumbsup: . During preview of post, the Condition of Item does not show up unless it due to radio button. :sweatsm:

It okie, highlighting some issues... :cool:

ransoma22 said:
:thumbsup: . During preview of post, the Condition of Item does not show up unless it due to radio button. :sweatsm:

It okie, highlighting some issues... :cool:
What do u mean? I see both the Condition stated correctly in the preview and the radio button selected correctly.

If you are referring to Item Condition not appearing when u are doing WTB ads, its designed that way. I could be wrong, but at the moment, I don't feel its always that relevant.

Edmund said:
What do u mean? I see both the Condition stated correctly in the preview and the radio button selected correctly.

If you are referring to Item Condition not appearing when u are doing WTB ads, its designed that way. I could be wrong, but at the moment, I don't feel its always that relevant.
Yes. It from WTB....

Could we add a "Mount type" if the item selected is lens?

Think a few pple will miss this impt details while posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.