Not open for further replies.

the mac 13

May 22, 2005
Yew Tee
pict1049id7.jpg

pict1048vt3.jpg

pict1053wb9.jpg

:thumbsup: Great textures.

wah.. so good u can take photo inside the esplanade, last time when i point my cam upwards, the Se-Q come over & talk a lot of crap.

Great shots. I like it a lot. How did you manage to shoot inside?

Well, I was doing street with my friend and we went in with our cameras. There was(and still has) a wire-figure display.

pict1031vh9.jpg

Anyway, the first stop was the wire-figure display and we we both shooting the figurines. There were a few security guards at the door(which was near the display) but did not say anything but were looking at us.

At that point of time, the figurines were the main centre of attraction, and there were many others who were there with cameras shooting the figurines openly.(them guards were looking at the rest who were shooting)

Hearing y'all say cannot shoot, makes me shocked

But I think the solution is this

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=242613

:blah:

Maybe because we were not carring SLRs or something? Me - KM Z2 my friend Ixus 850 :think:

There was a performance by this dude behind the figurines

pict1036ye3.jpg

and there were esplanade staff, all around. No one stopped us. No shopkeeper, no cleaner, no worker, no guards, no police, nothing!

Well that was about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, went there again and still see people shooting! Few had SLRs!

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.