Those with Prudential insurance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno

Jan 22, 2005
Land of the Teddy Bear
Need to confirm something with you all, I have just received a letter from them, the first sentence stated this.

"Thank you for your payment. We have advanced the premium received on the policy and the next premium is due on <<this date>>"

As i dun really read their letter in detail, i roughly remember that i have received at least 3 or more letters stating the advanced thingy.... I getting really puzzled on this... cos if they keep advanced this payment, one day i may pay more than i suppose to...

anyone covering under prudential insurance, any idea how many this kind of letters you have receive regarding this???

Need to confirm something with you all, I have just received a letter from them, the first sentence stated this.

"Thank you for your payment. We have advanced the premium received on the policy and the next premium is due on <<this date>>"

As i dun really read their letter in detail, i roughly remember that i have received at least 3 or more letters stating the advanced thingy.... I getting really puzzled on this... cos if they keep advanced this payment, one day i may pay more than i suppose to...

anyone covering under prudential insurance, any idea how many this kind of letters you have receive regarding this???

if the next due date printed is a few months from the present, then most probably uve paid more than required to cover your nearest due date....

why not goto PruAccess to check on your account details

https://www.prudential.com.sg/pruaccess_sg/

next best thing to do is check with your agent...

Status
Not open for further replies.