Those Window OS PDA phones always hang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means I can't use bluetooth headsets liao? Saw the iTech clip with stereo headphones, thought that will be good.

thanks for the tip on the sms tone.;)

You can use it as normal BT headset but I think you have problem when steaming the music. Let me check with the distributor.

You can use it as normal BT headset but I think you have problem when steaming the music. Let me check with the distributor.

Really....sian...., have to use the wired stereo headsets for mp3...Thanks:thumbsup:

Really....sian...., have to use the wired stereo headsets for mp3...Thanks:thumbsup:

Checked with the distributor. While there is no official way of allowing BT music steaming, you can get unofficial patch to allow music steaming. However, I was told by my friend that there are some risk involved.

Checked with the distributor. While there is no official way of allowing BT music steaming, you can get unofficial patch to allow music steaming. However, I was told by my friend that there are some risk involved.

I went to get a BT headset...Now got problem. It needs ROM 1.13 to install unofficial patch. Mine is ROM 1.12. Any idea where can I upgrade? I read the unofficial upgrade in xdadeveloper, too chim for me....Is there a shop or any person in Singapore that do this upgrade?

Using O2 mini for almost 2 years. got a few hangs but can be resored. The reason of hanging is usually becos I add new programs or 3rd party software. The built in memory is too small to handle the OS and my 1Gb SD card does little to help since it filed with songs..hee. As long as dont load in too many programs it works fine.

O2 is not supported by Mac so Mac user can forget about trying to sync with this baby. and it dont have chinese support (thats the problem as I install a chinese software it will hang after sometimes) Maybe its time for me to upgrade to a PDA phone with GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.