Those who watches "Scrubs", hands up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raises All Limbs! :d

Go Zach Braff! Go Dr. Cox!

ME ME ME!!!

Funny doctors and nurses suffering from ANAL retention.. sick twisted humour... GO GO GO *whistle*

I'm no Superman:embrass:

Has to be one of the best shows on!!! :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

have seen every episode in the first and second series!

Shame Singapore has just got it recently, but oh well, at leasts its here!!!

Ah haha, at least Star World shows it, and I have the entire collection for Season 1, 3, 4 and some of Season 5. Still need to try sourcing for Season 2. ;)

Slivester said:
Ah haha, at least Star World shows it, and I have the entire collection for Season 1, 3, 4 and some of Season 5. Still need to try sourcing for Season 2. ;)

Nice one! I think im also going to purchase the whole collection soon, its too good!!! :bsmilie:

i believe they're filming and showing Season 5 in the States now, caught the news direct from Zach Braff himself.

check out his video at his Garden State blog - http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

and as you might've already guessed, i'm a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Braff. Garden State is just a beautiful movie with the most beautiful soundtrack ever. WATCH IT, PEOPLE, WATCH IT!:heart:

Waffle said:
i believe they're filming and showing Season 5 in the States now, caught the news direct from Zach Braff himself.

check out his video at his Garden State blog - http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

and as you might've already guessed, i'm a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Braff. Garden State is just a beautiful movie with the most beautiful soundtrack ever. WATCH IT, PEOPLE, WATCH IT!:heart:

Yes, GARDEN STATE! I just can't believe he wrote, direct and even act in it, all by himself! :thumbsup:

I got my hold of Season 5 via some avenues though. :devil: So far it seemed that S5 Episode 12 is the latest.

I have Season 2, but looking for Season 1. Anyone want to do share?

excellent series man....one to watch now is grey's anatomy!

Status
Not open for further replies.