Those who have not yet visited EastGear's booth dunno what you are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastGear

Today's the last day of COMEX 2004, come visit us at booth 8535 (Lexar Booth) if you have not. For those who had, it's a great pleasure serving you! Enjoy the following photos! :)

simin.jpg

pohchin.jpg

jacelyn.jpg

:thumbsup: The last one's definitely a HUNK. No doubts about it.

I can see it now, Eastgear's booth going to get flooded with girls & cameras today. Heehee

EastGear said:
Today's the last day of COMEX 2004, come visit us at booth 8535 (Lexar Booth) if you have not. For those who had, it's a great pleasure serving you! Enjoy the following photos! :)

simin.jpg

pohchin.jpg

jacelyn.jpg
So what have we been missing?

LimCB said:
So what have we been missing?

LOL :bsmilie:

The original post should have been in the Kopitiam thread, it has no relevance to the consumer thread at all.

kegler said:
Sunday liao.....any special promo today? lol if got i buy from EG at 1130 ;D

everyone selling high speed SD around $130+.... lexar high speed 512mb sd gonna drop below that? hee....

BUY BUY BUY

Haiyo, you guys should hire some of the girls to work at your shop, everytime drop by only see you two guys only! :devil:

Gymrat76 said:
Haiyo, you guys should hire some of the girls to work at your shop, everytime drop by only see you two guys only! :devil:

I see 3 there, but I hear 4 voices there. Hehe.

Terence said:
LOL :bsmilie:

The original post should have been in the Kopitiam thread, it has no relevance to the consumer thread at all.
actually you're right. sorry EG, moving this thread to KPT.

The Moderator
Marketplace

acetylcholine said:
the eastgear girls very pretty...keke

Yeah, I was there on the 2nd day during lunch. A very sweet fresh-faced young girl was answering my queries. Actually, I think I didn't hear half the things she said as all my nervous system resources were diverted to my eyes :) I think she has great modelling potential...

chriszzz said:
Yeah, I was there on the 2nd day during lunch. A very sweet fresh-faced young girl was answering my queries. Actually, I think I didn't hear half the things she said as all my nervous system resources were diverted to my eyes :) I think she has great modelling potential...

so finally did you buy or not???
I got also riveted by another sweet young one, she managed to convinced me to buy a few items (which i dont think i really needed), but i didn't buy them coz i saw the Q like 50 ppl. hopefully bigbelly employed them to man their store, then surely go PP more regularly...
also maybe eastgear shld go into organising photoshoots with these models.... and only for their members only.

Canonised said:
I got also riveted by another sweet young one, she managed to convinced me to buy a few items (which i dont think i really needed)...
hahaha!!! :bsmilie:

got myself my much needed cf card... the sales people there were very helpful.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for eastgear!!

hey daniel,can we go your shop to get at the comex price?

:D Too busy bioing the gals at the booth that i forgot what i want to buy.Definitely more chio bus than the PC show.

Yap yap...toooooo crowded today that i can't find the booth...hoping to get the flash drive in your store and of course at the comex price...hee..

Was there on Fri.....bought a CF card and a thumb drive :)
The girls are not only pretty but knowledgeable in the product offered :thumbsup:

No leh, I was approached by a bouncer that looks like a sumo wrestler and also a sniper who was trying to shoot me,.

Luckily i manage to escape in one piece from the sumo wrestler and sniper

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.