Those who can read Japanese, please help me with this website. Thank you!

oceantoofar

Jul 6, 2010
I am going to Tokyo and Hokkaido and I am thinking of buying Tamron 60mmf2 from Japan. I read through some of the Japan buying guides on clubsnap and found this website which shows the lowest prices of this lens. But unfortunately, I do not understand Jap and would need help to to find out some info from this page. Would really appreciate your help.

http://kakaku.com/search_results/?query=tamron+60mm&search.x=22&search.y=12

Basically this page shows a list of retailers selling this lens. I need to know if there are any physical shops that are located in Tokyo or Hokkaido under this list. Also, does it say if the lens carry international warranty?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am going to Tokyo and Hokkaido and I am thinking of buying Tamron 60mmf2 from Japan. I read through some of the Japan buying guides on clubsnap and found this website which shows the lowest prices of this lens. But unfortunately, I do not understand Jap and would need help to to find out some info from this page. Would really appreciate your help.

http://kakaku.com/search_results/?query=tamron+60mm&search.x=22&search.y=12

Basically this page shows a list of retailers selling this lens. I need to know if there are any physical shops that are located in Tokyo or Hokkaido under this list. Also, does it say if the lens carry international warranty?

Thanks in advance!

Website translated HERE

Or you can download and use Google chrome browser, it has an inbuilt translator and is better than google translate.

BTW kakau is more like a price listing site... each product listing contains multiple sellers. So you pretty much have to go through one at a time. As for international warranty, if the lens you bought has international warranty, local agent JEL corp here will only recognize 1 year (first year of purchase) with warranty card and reciept from authorized Tamron seller.

Last edited:
Thank you! Stupid me, I was translating sentence by sentence with Google translation earlier ...

Website translated HERE

Or you can download and use Google chrome browser, it has an inbuilt translator and is better than google translate.

BTW kakau is more like a price listing site... each product listing contains multiple sellers. So you pretty much have to go through one at a time. As for international warranty, if the lens you bought has international warranty, local agent JEL corp here will only recognize 1 year (first year of purchase) with warranty card and reciept from authorized Tamron seller.

Last edited: