those who brought C2040 from John3:16


Status
Not open for further replies.

lufu

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
127
0
0
Visit site
#1
Can I know what is included with the camera for $750?

Thanks
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by Snowcrash


I mean at John3:16...selling at $750, does it still come with any free gift?
The best is to call them up....my info is at least a couple of weeks old liao.
 

Snowcrash

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,537
0
0
Western SG
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by Jayan


The best is to call them up....my info is at least a couple of weeks old liao.
Me seriously considering to get this DC or an SLR like EOS300/Dynax 5

Do anyone know the tel no. for John 3:16??? :dunno:

Thanks in advance
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
#7
Originally posted by Snowcrash


Me seriously considering to get this DC or an SLR like EOS300/Dynax 5

Do anyone know the tel no. for John 3:16??? :dunno:

Thanks in advance
Tel 63371897 or 63372877
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#8
Originally posted by Snowcrash


Me seriously considering to get this DC or an SLR like EOS300/Dynax 5
I helped to purchase the Dynax 5, am impressed by the features they managed to pack into such a small body at a good price. Features-wise it beats EOS300 hands down. Usability and quality-wise, I don't know, haven't really tried it out fully.

Oh back to the topic, 2040Z is a good cam. :)
 

Snowcrash

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,537
0
0
Western SG
Visit site
#9
Originally posted by Tweek


I helped to purchase the Dynax 5, am impressed by the features they managed to pack into such a small body at a good price. Features-wise it beats EOS300 hands down. Usability and quality-wise, I don't know, haven't really tried it out fully.

Oh back to the topic, 2040Z is a good cam. :)
I was impressed too! tried it at Minolta Centre at Funan..

Still deciding EOS300/Dynax 5/Oly 2040....:dunno:
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by Snowcrash


I was impressed too! tried it at Minolta Centre at Funan..

Still deciding EOS300/Dynax 5/Oly 2040....:dunno:
C-2040z in class of its own hor....cannot compared to those higher end DC hor....not fair...like compare apple wif orange.
 

Snowcrash

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,537
0
0
Western SG
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Jayan


C-2040z in class of its own hor....cannot compared to those higher end DC hor....not fair...like compare apple wif orange.
Ayah, I was comparing the cameras I want within the same price range $600-$800 lah...;)
 

volk

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
197
0
0
West, Singapore
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by Jayan


C-2040z in class of its own hor....cannot compared to those higher end DC hor....not fair...like compare apple wif orange.
didnt know that my dc is so special..

anyway, have armoured him...but yet to buy him legs..

That time got from john 3:16 for 750...plus charger+batteries, ac adaptor and 32mb sm
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom