those using singnet BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
how is it so far? speed? i'm changing from magix to singnet BB. yeah many say its dumb but that magix is really damn expensive now compared to the others.

Originally posted by yeppie99
how is it so far? speed? i'm changing from magix to singnet BB. yeah many say its dumb but that magix is really damn expensive now compared to the others.

:rolleyes:

why dumb? don't they both serve the same function?

If you using the ethernet plans, the 512kbs type, it is practically the same. Of course if you have the ATM plans, nothing compares to 2.5Mbs down and 256kbs up. Speed is subjective anyway. If you had good speed in your Magix plans, I see no reason why your speed will suddenly drop when swithing over to Singnet.

I am using SingNet BB 256k plan. Feel it is sufficient for me. Like the fact that I can leave the connection on whole day without worrying abt excess charges.

Originally posted by megaweb

nothing ... just tt I am using Magix ATM :D

orh i tot u r saying that i'm really dumb for doing so. i used to have magix atm, that was real fast. but now even not so fast oso nvm lah. my main uses r for 24hr downloading. hehheh

I use 512k.. 1 year contract.. but need to leave singapore later.. gonna pay the remaining month .. about $75x4 :(

got fren want BB also.. so i could just transfer to them and no need to pay the unused period...but its cheaper if they signup as new customer now.. got free modem also..

can but some nice lens with those money pay to singnet

OKay...but one day I was DOWN all the day!! Sien...cannot go online at all!! So fed up! and call their center and KEEP ON WAITING say OPERATOR busy..

Status
Not open for further replies.