Those CS'ers who like to Spam the Marketplace subforum

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
... with multiple posts and cross-posting of identical threads selling the SAME THING and trying to hog the top slots with frequent ups

......... please be considerate to other CS'ers .... thanks

..... if you behave like Spam .... you will be treated like Spam ..... hint hint ......

Last edited:
guilty as charged . will take note

come to think of it,

those who are very "hard working" on their threads, may not even bother go outside Marketplace, so may not notice about this thread.

one way to get their attention is to "spam" some warnings and infractions ....... kekeekek

They are kunchiong to sell their stuff. A small group of sellers are competing to get maximum exposure of their sale items.
Hence the repeats and ups to have the slot. Too pro to be casual sellers.

ed9119 said:
you will be treated like Spam ..... hint hint ......

you will be opened up, poked, sliced, fried and eaten by the mods..... Just kidding haha okay noted xD

I remember when I tried to sell 4 items one time... I kena infraction and had to pay CS to register as an "advertiser".

My, how times have changed. I see some people with 20, 30+ items. :p

I remember when I tried to sell 4 items one time... I kena infraction and had to pay CS to register as an "advertiser".

My, how times have changed. I see some people with 20, 30+ items. :p
please use report post function, we will look into it.

It's getting very frequent of successive multiple posts in B&S subforum. Can run up to 8 entries in straight rows!
Suggest Mods just delete all posts if >2 posts of same item for sale occurred.

shierwin said:
It's getting very frequent of successive multiple posts in B&S subforum. Can run up to 8 entries in straight rows!
Suggest Mods just delete all posts if >2 posts of same item for sale occurred.

Hard to trace due to Te sheer volume of the posts

Report Post function is absolutely confidential .... the identity of the person reporting the post cannot be seen by fellow CS'ers

Yes, reporting post is absolutely confidential, we will not disclose any information who is reporting and what has written.
we will looking to the matters take approbate actions.
please see this as you are helping us to make this forum a better place for everyone.

Sometimes I see suspicious WTS ads that look too good to be true, smells like a potential scam, and invariably by new members. But since got no proof, what to do? Should report these? Technically they have not flouted any rule that I can think of.

Got one CSer recently posted multiple threads in BnS to sell F1 tickets!

esoeij said:
Sometimes I see suspicious WTS ads that look too good to be true, smells like a potential scam, and invariably by new members. But since got no proof, what to do? Should report these? Technically they have not flouted any rule that I can think of.

Usually I just report haha

The rules of using this forum are in the FAQ
and some of the rules on personal classified section are written in the page where a member want to post a new thread.

to recap, personal classified sections are for members selling/buying photographic items on a personal basis, non photographic item are not allowed. eg Tickets, Groupon Deals, mobile phone, computers etc are not classified as photographic items.

and you can report any suspicious posts, we will investigative the issue and take approbate actions if needed.

deregistered and banned