[thoongeng] A Photo a Week 2014

thoongeng

Jan 26, 2010
Hello everyone, I have learnt a lot from this forum over the past 2+ years when I decided that my snapshots were just that and I really need to improve.

Finally plucked up enough courage to start a thread this year and will try my best to take photographs consistently and post at least 1 photo a week. I'm still finding my way around the various genres of photography so probably this is a better place to start a thread rather than the other specific galleries.

Enough of my words, to start off, a belated Happy New Year to all Clubsnappers!

Critiques and comments are welcome and thanks for viewing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: wonglp
nice!!! come i support you! :)

looking forward to see your photos in this thread! :thumbsup:

Interesting shot! Will stay tuned to your series!

Week 4 - My first time to ION Sky, and experienced first hand why people say it's hard to take photographs here... glass all around that is not the cleanest also hehe...

Ion Sky view Jan '14 by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

Week 11 - Sorry for the MIA. Went on a trip to Iceland, will fill up the gaps for the past 2 weeks asap, still sorting through my huge backlog :p

Rain Mar '14 by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

A welcome sight after around 60+ days without rain (only brief passing showers on 8 Feb and yesterday) in tropical Singapore. A record dry spell in Singapore's history.

Week 12 - 'Lights on!'

Incorporating the Marina Bay Sands light show, i Light Marina Bay 'Celebration of LIfe' display and some boat trails

Wa, bro, like yr landscape pic.
This one and the first.

Hv been looking at photos here at APAD, and really like them all.
So good that they make me lost my courage to post mine

Thanks for dropping by d2xpeter! Do post yours, I'm sure you'll learn a lot from the advice from the seniors and gurus here!

Week 13-1 - OCBC Cycle Singapore 2014 - Pro Criterium

OCBC Singapore Continental Cycling Team's Rico Rogers emerging from the turn. He finished 2nd and it was the local team's first podium finish in the event's 6 year history

Week 13-2 - 'Lights Off!'

The classic Singapore financial district view during Earth Hour lights off 2014. DBS and Stanchart were the last to switch off their logos though, only switched off when I moved to another location. The coloured streak on the left in the middle ground was due to a passing boat

Week 14 - Oops falling behind my photography due to work commitments (not to mention it's tax season =p). Just a quick snap at a playground in Toa Payoh while attending a talk nearby.

20140406-02_Toa_Payoh_central_walk_EOSM_7536.jpg