--- This Thread For Guys Only

Can You Accept?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more important point is whether her mother can accept she accepts you. :bsmilie:

The even more important point is whether you have enough money to bribe her mother so that she accepts her daughter accepts you. :bsmilie:

I think you are confusing me with Nai Meh. :)

I've seen his portrait before, got long goatie, mothers don't like one :thumbsd:

I've seen his portrait before, got long goatie, mothers don't like one :thumbsd:

present her with a gold plated 5DMK-II or gold plated D700 - attached with your best full frame portait lots of PP done. it should help.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I think you are confusing me with Nai Meh. :)

i am short , fat and ugly.

i have very beautiful big axe though :)

gimli-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

present her with a gold plated 5DMK-II or gold plated D700 - attached with your best full frame portait lots of PP done. it should help.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Like that later the mother fall in love with you how?? :bsmilie:

now go flowerpod c got ppl post same thing anotch haha

i can accept all that

but she must have:

a) smaller camera
b) slower cf card
c) lousier version of photoshop
d) shorter lenses
e) less pink bikini
f) lousier lenscaps
g) cheaper tripod
h) lousier camera bag

than me :) :angel:

her nosehair also cannot be longer than mine, and she cannot attract more xmm than me :angry:

a) check
b) aren't you using SD card
c) oops, yours lousier
d) ok you win
e) check (since i got zero bikinis. wao i didn't know you had one! a pink one at that)
f) you win also
g) you win, i got zero tripod
h) i win, cus mine newer although is the same :angel:

btw your nosehair definitely longer but then i think i attract more xmm than you do :bsmilie:

a) check
b) aren't you using SD card
c) oops, yours lousier
d) ok you win
e) check (since i got zero bikinis. wao i didn't know you had one! a pink one at that)
f) you win also
g) you win, i got zero tripod
h) i win, cus mine newer although is the same :angel:

btw your nosehair definitely longer but then i think i attract more xmm than you do :bsmilie:

a) i switch to k-m, k-m smaller than 400d. :bsmilie:

b) my sd card owns your cf card because someone use cable to connect camera to laptop like kkj..

c) i got photomatix, so never mind.

d) my lenses bigger also.. got more also.. owned into ground..

e) i have fluffy tutus too..

f) yay

g) yay..

h) i can buy 5 more, you can't, fyl.. :devil:

but seriously speaking.. how u guys know each other when both of u are like worlds apart? and i think if both of u have the common topic its ok.. somemore most of your problem are more or less about money.. money are sheng wai wu right.. i mean who cares when both of u seriously love each others!! if u dun give it a try i am sure 10years later u will regret! :thumbsup:

but seriously speaking.. how u guys know each other when both of u are like worlds apart? and i think if both of u have the common topic its ok.. somemore most of your problem are more or less about money.. money are sheng wai wu right.. i mean who cares when both of u seriously love each others!! if u dun give it a try i am sure 10years later u will regret! :thumbsup:

No!!! I still think it's important for TS to buy a 1D or D3 to boost his ego and belittle his better half!

i'm sure that other than the things he has listed, there are a lot more that they have in common. you may have the same qualifications as someone but it doesn't necessarily mean you would enjoy conversing with that person

Hmm... I thought this thread for guys only? :think::think::think:

i'm sure that other than the things he has listed, there are a lot more that they have in common. you may have the same qualifications as someone but it doesn't necessarily mean you would enjoy conversing with that person

i think 1.55 guy with 1.76 girl is very win :thumbsup:

but maybe it's just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.