This teacher is even more violent!

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
[video=youtube_share;-Kvxk9Lpwgg]http://youtu.be/-Kvxk9Lpwgg[/video]

For those who do not understand mandarin. This teacher in remote China beat up the student in class and then threw him out of the window, down 4 storeys, to his death. All because the student rebutted him in class.

It shows it is important to screen and accept people who have interest in teaching and not those that just wanted to earn a living from teaching. This one mind maybe unsound.

It shows it is important to screen and accept people who have interest in teaching and not those that just wanted to earn a living from teaching. This one mind maybe unsound.

It might have been teaching that drove him insane.

I think people who post wols news should be automatically given 10 infraction points for each year that lapses.

24 points for posting 360p YouTube video and 36 points for posting 240p YouTube video + 48 bonus points for posting YouTube video not conforming to 16:9 aspect ratio along with another 48 bonus points for videos in portrait mode. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I think people who post wols news should be automatically given 10 infraction points for each year that lapses.

24 points for posting 360p YouTube video and 36 points for posting 240p YouTube video + 48 bonus points for posting YouTube video not conforming to 16:9 aspect ratio along with another 48 bonus points for videos in portrait mode. :bsmilie:

I like the idea. and also member who commented on old video should be given infraction points. ;)

Last edited:
paisei...didn't know this is old news. I just get to see it. :)

Thread to be deleted then.