This Saturday & Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scann69

Feb 25, 2005
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
Hey people, any outing this weekend? My fingers getting bored with typing on the laptop le. Want to go somewhere to shoot some pictures?? Another mini PLUG / PLUG Preview ;p Come on, share some ideas.

Sat I can but Sunday cannot. :D
But don't know where to go... :(

Yahlo. Me also thinking hard la. Hmmmm, any suggestions? Got any events happening this weekend apart from Communic Asia?

Scann69 said:
Yahlo. Me also thinking hard la. Hmmmm, any suggestions? Got any events happening this weekend apart from Communic Asia?

If got chance you should try to go down there man... Take until nose bleed. Haha... But it's also a good chance to practice your indoor shots.

natnivek said:
If got chance you should try to go down there man... Take until nose bleed. Haha... But it's also a good chance to practice your indoor shots.

I believe you ;p I was there on Tuesday. But i don't intend to stay there the whole day le. Anywhere else to go ah?

I also want mini PLUG!!, but I'm only free on Sunday..haiz..

Really bored at home doing nothing..except surf net and play online games... :(

You guy interested in going to sungai buloh this sunday ?

Was thinking of going shooting tml too....in the afternoon. Then change to morning.
Met one of the panasonic memebers today at orchard too, thinking of going to ang mo kio park tml to shoot marcos...:)

Long time nv shoot liao, hands itchy.

I only tomorrow free, Sunday got to be with my wife.. :D

Went for the world juggling day just now
worth going for imo
Gave the local guys our support :thumbsup:
P1040554.jpg

P1040568.jpg

P1040612.jpg

P1040606.jpg

bleah.. my day is burnt tomorrow..
i wanna go down communicasia on sunday.. den maybe walk around somewhere do a bit of streetshooting.. or see how ba.. haha.. anyone wanna join me?

unseen said:
bleah.. my day is burnt tomorrow..
i wanna go down communicasia on sunday.. den maybe walk around somewhere do a bit of streetshooting.. or see how ba.. haha.. anyone wanna join me?

Sorry to bring you bad news but Communic Asia ended oredi le. 14th to 17th only.

Guys, I'll be going to Fort Canning Park tomorrow. Will be meeting another person at Plaza Singapore at 1pm. Will have lunch then go to Fort Canning Park. Both of us have not been there so decided to go so if anyone wants to join, please meet at Plaza Singapore at 1pm. Just in case you are late, call me at 9424 9554. Hope there will be a few of your interested to join. :thumbsup:

bleah.. i tot so too...
monday to fri..
and to think i've got a special pass somemore.. never go..
wasted

Scann69 said:
Guys, I'll be going to Fort Canning Park tomorrow. Will be meeting another person at Plaza Singapore at 1pm. Will have lunch then go to Fort Canning Park. Both of us have not been there so decided to go so if anyone wants to join, please meet at Plaza Singapore at 1pm. Just in case you are late, call me at 9424 9554. Hope there will be a few of your interested to join. :thumbsup:

mememe i wana go... :)

how r u guys goin? bus?

Maybe going in the morning, or either that SBG.

Took some shots at Fort Canning recently, but not enuff.. :)

f3.jpg

f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.