This one what building eh?? so funny the design.. Singapore telecom one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

icematrix

eh eh... itook this pic wif my Fujifilm A101 through a glass panel. i think this is the area 51 fo singapore man. i think its a space craft act as building.

what building is this anywayz? waht for?
test.jpg

Tat is in SP for sure.. i passby it everyday. I'm in NP

ja.. its in SP.. i SP student ma,.. break time sian.. take pix.. of char bo and .. hmm this kind of thing lo..
what building is this??:cool:

...... Dunnoe lah, I'm in SP as well... Some telecoms tower...
(In case u wanna look for me, look for a skinny guy with an oversized S&F Rover light camera backpack)

it's technically not in SP. looks like part of SP but if you go near it, it actually has a small compound of its own, fenced away from SP. good guide for one who's going to SP and lost his way though :)

Originally posted by Flare
...... Dunnoe lah, I'm in SP as well... Some telecoms tower...
(In case u wanna look for me, look for a skinny guy with an oversized S&F Rover light camera backpack)

hehe will look out.. i like to wear thailand shirt to FC5/4.

Design of tower sure is awkward.. what happends if one part of that cube like structure falls off? :D choy ah .. .but hmmm.. 2 thumbs up for the architect who built this!.

STIX-Singtel Exchange maybe? heard alot of ppl tok about this..:dunno:

hmm later i am going to BUGIS to take a picture of one of the most Best Designed building i have ever seen here in Singapore. I think some ppl know which one.. the one with statues of men holding up a ball on top of the building...i dont know what the building is for also..:what:

I was in SP when they were building this tower...hmm shows that I'm pretty old liao..anyway it was build this way for transmission and reception purposes...that was what my lecturer told us..was study telecommunication at that time....

Originally posted by Paladin
I was in SP when they were building this tower...hmm shows that I'm pretty old liao..anyway it was build this way for transmission and reception purposes...that was what my lecturer told us..was study telecommunication at that time....

isit? definitely not based on the YAGI antenna concept.:what:

okok.. ask me lecturer..

Originally posted by ninelives
the build was mean to commuicate with the "other" being.

ever watch Contact ?

yes yes.. "they" needed to have a good reception with the "other" being.. jodie foster..you in there?

suddenly its a shield generator.. so when ppl attack.. singapore initiate a shield barrier around its main territory and blast an energy field outside the barrier so all the enimies die.

Originally posted by icematrix

hmm later i am going to BUGIS to take a picture of one of the most Best Designed building i have ever seen here in Singapore. I think some ppl know which one.. the one with statues of men holding up a ball on top of the building...i dont know what the building is for also..:what:

Best designed??? Since when did ornaments(which I think should not be considered as part of a building composition) contribute to "best design"? ;p

Originally posted by Kit

Best designed??? Since when did ornaments(which I think should not be considered as part of a building composition) contribute to "best design"? ;p

hey hey.. i dont go aorund much.. and i think its the best.:) maybe not best designed... its just so nice...

Originally posted by icematrix

hey hey.. i dont go aorund much.. and i think its the best.:) maybe not best designed... its just so nice...

Just joking:) .

Its a wonder that its still a mystery what that building really if for. I tried to find out the last time I went back to Singapore but nothing came out.

The government is watching lor... u all dun anyhow say things hor....LOL
Juz joking

Originally posted by sbs99
The government is watching lor... u all dun anyhow say things hor....LOL
Juz joking

Heh!!:) Don't worry lah. If can get caught just for saying that then all architectural critics would have been shot dead already(not a bad thing actually come to think of it);p Hehehe.............

Status
Not open for further replies.