this one safe to drink or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
snc00022ty8.jpg

Thats from Nestle right? They already annouced that their products are safe....apparently...

Freaking hell man, next time the product labels must indicate where each of the ingredients come from!

Thats from Nestle right? They already annouced that their products are safe....apparently...

Freaking hell man, next time the product labels must indicate where each of the ingredients come from!

got meh? where? now my stomach felt a bit funny.... :dunno:

Just found out the Magnum ice cream in my freezer is from China! Its going into the trash in the morning. ;(

Does anybody forsee a big rise in the sales of kopi-o and teh-o? :p

Starbucks China already went kopi-o all the way :p

oooooooh..... I just forgot, today I had two kopi (with condensed milk) without asking where the milk came from.. too late now I guess! :D

Aiya. Now that we talk about it, I don't want to drink school coffee anymore :(

the cafeteria at the basement of my office close for renovation, so no kopi or kopi-o for me ! :bsmilie:

paranoid to the max... lol...

my mom ask me few times yesterday, got any ice cream, milk stuff from china faster throw hor...

btw, should we throw into yellow bags or normal bags will do? since now like some toxic waste we're talking about...

paranoid to the max... lol...

my mom ask me few times yesterday, got any ice cream, milk stuff from china faster throw hor...

btw, should we throw into yellow bags or normal bags will do? since now like some toxic waste we're talking about...

:bsmilie: !!!!! must seal in lead cases and entomb it in concrete.

Thats for radioactive materials. Bio materials are incinerated.

puffing cancer sticks are safer. lol. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.