this kind of poster aren't helping lor

ahming111

Jan 28, 2010
wah lau, with this kind of poster, gives a bad name to people like us.

tsaod.jpg

I agree, the fonts and red background are too tacky. And the logo is not big enough. :bsmilie:

aiya nows a days (mr brown hehe) hor.. u take out your big big dslr mean u could be terrorist liao...

it is as idiotic as banning carrying liquid on planes...

those stupid authorities should learn from Israel lah!!! not just monkey see monkey do... never use brain at all...

If the installation is so freaking sensitive. It should be fenced up so that it cannot be viewed externally.

The causal porous fencing means that anybody can see into it. It is really silly this poster.

I beg to differ.

In my opinion, the poster injects the notion that the public can, and must be cautious and alert to prevent terrorism. It aims to alert the minds to suspicious activity, not directly targetting photographers. Notice how the hood is used to create a 'shady' character/activity.

I beg to differ.

In my opinion, the poster injects the notion that the public can, and must be cautious and alert to prevent terrorism. It aims to alert the minds to suspicious activity, not directly targetting photographers. Notice how the hood is used to create a 'shady' character/activity.

What if it's a cold day and a PG decides to wear a windbreaker or sweater with a hoodie?

Must you always wear a T-shirt and shorts and carry a big white lens to look not so suspicious? :think:

The poster is done by the 'Transportation Security Adminstration', and not by Zara. Their mission is to ensure security, not ''Best Looking Photographer''.

There are avid aviators who enjoy aeronautics and photograph planes for their joy, if they are questioned by officials, and can prove that they have nothing to hide, I dont see why we are mis-interpreting the educational agenda of this Administration. (I have no affiliation to this organization).

This is just the thing that gets airport security all paranoid about plane spotters. "Thanks", TSA.

No photography? Ok lor... Me knows how to speed sketch. Can sketch like BnW photo. So can I take out foldable stool, sit there with sketchbook and sketch?

Great now holding a camera is like holding a gun.

Err.... don't think this poster is local :think:

From USA maybe ??